Dreaming on aderall and Weed

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
Chaosescape

Re: Dreaming on aderall and Weed

Postby Chaosescape » 08 Nov 2012 06:10

I smoke frequently in highschool (every night ) and I couldnt remember a single dream I had and it seems that its the same for almost everyone based on the other replies so I would say no to using mary jane or any other mind altering substance when it comes to trying to be lucid
~Only those who have dared to let go... can dare to reenter~
-Meister Eckhart

dreamerinmiami

Postby dreamerinmiami » 11 Nov 2012 23:15

if you smoke weed you will not remember your dreams. what I do is I will smoke for about a week everyday.. then stop for a week or 2 and during that time my dreams are a lot more vivid and easy to get lucid!
What is your definition of reality?

SarahDank

Postby SarahDank » 13 Nov 2012 09:32

Not correct. You can remember your dreams after smoking weed.
Lucid dreaming is just a lot harder.
You don't need to smoke for a week straight for that to happen either. I believe that even just 2 days with smoking will work. And you will see results in your dreams change within the next day even.

lumencryster

Postby lumencryster » 05 Dec 2012 07:42

i have had some very vivid dreams while high from weed, so it IS possible i assure you(especially if you specifically train to remember the dreams you have while high). just because most people hardly dream while going to bed high doesn't mean weed always hinders dreams from happening. the question i'm wondering is if anybody's managed to dream or even fall asleep with aderall still strongly in effect without using more drugs than aderall or weed(any more drugs added to the equation might skew the dream).

buttercup90

Postby buttercup90 » 25 Dec 2012 02:50

I used to smoke a lot when I was younger and I remember telling people during that time that I didn't think I dreamed at all. I couldn't remember anything. I stopped smoking and my life improved greatly. It's not worth it at all.

With adderall, I can go to sleep easily because I actually have ADHD and need it. But I don't really think it affects my dreams at all. I can't even remember them sometimes.

You want something that will help? Go to the local pharmacy.

Buy some melatonin. You don't need a lot. Cut the pill into quarters or eights. A 3mg or 5 mg will do. Take before bed.

You're welcome. ;)

PS only do this once or twice a week. Or it will stop having its effect bc (I think) your body will just stop producing the melatonin you need to REM bc it sees you are getting it from a different source. Never read that anywhere, but I know how to body works and I know melatonin is produced by the pineal gland in our heads to regulate the sleep/awake cycles to it sounds pretty accurate. :)

ceshiwuhao

Postby ceshiwuhao » 09 Mar 2013 13:33

Weed screws short term memory - so work it out.

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 15 Mar 2013 06:21

mitch12351 wrote:i was wondering if smoking pot will effect your chances of lucid dreaming severely or can it still be done if you smoke pot in the day? and would taking aderall before bed help focus on your dreams?

I think smoking pot is not good habit, It can effect lots of problems.
www.meryem.com

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 09 Apr 2013 23:12

Ill tell you this, I smoke alot of weed. I'm in a strange situation where I came into alot of money so I just buy spirutal books, alot of good weed, and food. I smoke every day, pretty much all day. At first I didn't remember my dreams but now I smoke as soon as I wake up Intill 8 pm. I stop after 8 pm and fall asleep around 9 or 10. I lucid dream every night, as well as remembering non lucid dreams. Some nights I have multiple lucid dreams. All while staying very very very high! :D so yes it's very possible!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Masochancer

Postby Masochancer » 09 May 2013 20:57

I was actually really excited to see this topic, because it happens to be my favorite combination of recreational drugs. I think that alot of the reaction to any mind altering substance is unique to each individual, awake or asleep. For me, it IS very hard to fall asleep with adderall in your system, but it CAN be done. Me personally, I have to be in a completely quite environment with NO outward stimulation in order to sleep...and I do dream, almost always lucidly, in this state.... Personally I've found that it is easier to GAIN lucidity, but that it isn't as deep or REAL as when I'm "sober". Both have their benefits, guess it depends on what your goal is. Would love to discuss this further, and know if you've experimented at all what your experiences have been :) :)

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”