Creepy characters

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
megabjarne

Creepy characters

Postby megabjarne » 30 Apr 2012 22:05

last night i was lucid, and were watching what was happening, i didnt have mutch controll over the "movie". and i was watching what was happening in a spaceship, an they had caught a specimen of another specie, it was strapped up in a room, hanging from ropesfrom the walls, and suddenly it gave "birth" to a horrible creature, i am not going to describe it. i freaked out, since i suddenly was standing in that room and the creature was wery close to me, and i get scared really easily, so it came closer and i woke up in my bed. similar things has happened to me before, and i have never been able to do anything about it, i am unable to teleport myself or the creature away or similar things. any ideas on how to deal with these nightmares? nothing i hawe tried works...

Snaggle

Re: Creepy characters

Postby Snaggle » 02 May 2012 12:14

megabjarne wrote:last night i was lucid, and were watching what was happening, i didnt have mutch controll over the "movie". and i was watching what was happening in a spaceship, an they had caught a specimen of another specie, it was strapped up in a room, hanging from ropesfrom the walls, and suddenly it gave "birth" to a horrible creature, i am not going to describe it. i freaked out, since i suddenly was standing in that room and the creature was wery close to me, and i get scared really easily, so it came closer and i woke up in my bed. similar things has happened to me before, and i have never been able to do anything about it, i am unable to teleport myself or the creature away or similar things. any ideas on how to deal with these nightmares? nothing i hawe tried works...

With enough experience of lucidity you should be able not to be afraid of them. One will gradually become as calm in lucid dreams and nightmares as one is in real life.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

megabjarne

Re: Creepy characters

Postby megabjarne » 02 May 2012 21:27

I am unsure why i reacted like this, but i wasnt able to control the dream and that made me a bit ,well claustrofobic (proboably misspelled) being dragged against my will, and proboably not wery lucid either.

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”