Certain things Im unable to accomplish-- HELP

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
obi__juan

Certain things Im unable to accomplish-- HELP

Postby obi__juan » 01 Jun 2014 04:45

So I'm pretty experienced with the whole Lucid dreaming thing, I've been able to control my dreams for a few years. Bt there are things that I have trouble doing and I was wondering if anyone wanted to offer some tips.
1. I have trouble summoning/ creating people/things/objects/doors. I've worked around this by simply walking until I find what I wanted to summon but that takes time and I desperately want to dreamwalk but I need a door for that.
2. Flying- I know this is a thing that many people struggle with. Once again I've found a way to work around this but it doesn't always work. I have to pretend that the air is water and that Im swimming.
3. Scenery change. Often times I use a MILD technique and I want to take full control of my dream. This involves me changing scenery and whenever I do this it often leads to clarity loss. I'd like to effectivley be able to manipulate my enviorment but it seems less and less likely to happen.
Any help would be appreciated.

GalMutzafy

Re: Certain things Im unable to accomplish-- HELP

Postby GalMutzafy » 03 Jun 2014 14:29

Well, by summoning things you should turn around and turn back, close your eyes and imagine a door / a person in front of you (this is tricky because you can wake up or lose lucidity).

You can also spin and imagine the scenery you want, this could help you change scenery and also summon people or objects.

Flying I think you should start with easy jumping and really believe that you can flow and start flying from those jumps.

Good luck
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 05 Jun 2014 02:34

1. With summoning people, I find the best way for me is to think of that person being in the next room and then coming into where I am (hold the expectation they are about to walk in) and then sure enough, they just walk in throu the door. That I can do easily.

2. summoning objects. I dont know why but I dont find that easy. Eg one time when I was trying to do the "what's in my pocket?" challenge and then found I wasnt wearing anything with pockets.. I had a huge dream trying to get a pair of pants to put on to do the challenge. As I was a house I was living in, I thought surely I could easily just go to a bedroom and find some pants easily.. nope! that wasnt to be the case.

Same with when I was at a LD market and wanted to find some lovely clothes.. couldnt find a clothes stall. Same with when I was looking for a nice piece of jewellry. I have no idea why getting certain objects to come into a dream often eludes me even when I go to somewhere they should be and actually expect to find them!

Maybe it would be easier for me to morph one object to the one I wish. I need to try that instead. (I can morph a DC into a different one).

Flying. I cant give advice on that. Im bad. If I want to fly I have to use something like a chair to do so (as in flying chair). That's probably the hardest thing Ive found for me yet in LD. Its irronic as some find it so easy.

When trying to change a scene, are you trying to change it around you? Try instead to enter a scene on a LD TV.. or using a door with the expectation of the place you want being on the other side.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

obi__juan

Postby obi__juan » 05 Jun 2014 03:53

So, Thank you guys for the help with my problem, but I solved it last night I think in the collest way possible.
So I became aware I was dreaming and I really wanted to have a specific dream. Without really thinking about I waved my hand to the left like I was manipulating a hologram on the wall. Then, the coolest thing happened. Do you guys know that transition on microsoft powerpoint where the slide pixelizes and spins into a different slide? Well, thats what my scenery did. It turned into a tornado of thousands of particles and spun into the different scenery. Excited I decide to summon a person. This time though I used a pinching motion with my hand but moved it in an aarcing path from above my right shoulder to just above my left hip. Then, as if blown in on the wind like in the flower nymph on chronicles of Narnia, those same pixels came and assembled the person at my feet. I had a feild day after that. Im still struggling with flying though.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 05 Jun 2014 06:40

obi__juan wrote:So, Thank you guys for the help with my problem, but I solved it last night I think in the collest way possible.
So I became aware I was dreaming and I really wanted to have a specific dream. Without really thinking about I waved my hand to the left like I was manipulating a hologram on the wall. Then, the coolest thing happened. Do you guys know that transition on microsoft powerpoint where the slide pixelizes and spins into a different slide? Well, thats what my scenery did. It turned into a tornado of thousands of particles and spun into the different scenery. Excited I decide to summon a person. This time though I used a pinching motion with my hand but moved it in an aarcing path from above my right shoulder to just above my left hip. Then, as if blown in on the wind like in the flower nymph on chronicles of Narnia, those same pixels came and assembled the person at my feet. I had a feild day after that. Im still struggling with flying though.

Oh wow..thats cool doing it like that with your scene. I'd love to watch a person assemble at my feet!

I use my hand if I want to light a room up.. I click my fingers at the light and just order it "on".
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

casey

Postby casey » 03 Jul 2014 05:26

I find that the easiest way for me to fly is to just jump into some superman type flying shit and be confident about it because it your dream.

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

Konrdkronos11

Postby Konrdkronos11 » 05 Jul 2014 00:10

That's happening because you have doubt in your mind, when we first start lucid dreaming, we don't expect things like flying to happen, only after time our mind will truly believe that it is just a dream and anything you believe comes true. You have to unlock the secret like NEO did in the matrix.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”