Dreamscapes

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
JonSnowLD

Dreamscapes

Postby JonSnowLD » 08 Jul 2014 11:27

When you have a particular destination you want to visit in an LD are you able to get the exact place you wanted to be?

For example in this recent LD I had, I wanted to spin myself to this spaceship from a sci-fi franchise I like. The spaceship is very clean and white and I managed to spin into a white room with the characters I wanted but it didn't look right. Should I just go with whatever comes up or is there a way to get exactly where you envisaged rather than a vague representation? my dream control is fairly limited at the moment, is it just practise?

The dreamscape I ended up at was still cool, just a little different to how I had planned it was gonna be ;) Thanks.

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Target number of Lucid Dreams this month: 3
Lucid Dreams this month: 2

Peter

Re: Dreamscapes

Postby Peter » 08 Jul 2014 21:09

You need to totally believe that it will appear, anything less wont work
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

torakrubik

Postby torakrubik » 08 Jul 2014 22:36

With practice, you will be able to hone your dreamscapes and produce more concious detail. You can't possibly visualise every single atomic detail of your intended dreamscape so your mind will fill in some bits for you. That's why it might look a little odd!
Dreaming is my drug

JonSnowLD

Postby JonSnowLD » 10 Jul 2014 10:08

Yeah odd is the right word! I think until I'm more experienced in dream control and belief of my control, I'll stick to more general dreamscapes rather than specific places.

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Target number of Lucid Dreams this month: 3
Lucid Dreams this month: 2

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”