Binaural Beats and 'mental music'

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
Leond

Binaural Beats and 'mental music'

Postby Leond » 25 Apr 2015 18:45

Hello this is my first post on this forum other than my introduction so I apologies if there has already been a post about something like this.

I have found that when I am using Binaural Beats I am able to recall songs and have them 'play' for me but it is different than just having a song stuck in my head. As far as I am concerned I am actually hearing the songs even though I know that nothing but the Binaural Beats are playing. I am also them able to use the song that I have playing to help me build a dream world.

As an example on that I tried last night was playing the portal radio sound like what is playing when you first start portal 1. I then use that song to help me remember aspects of the world that I want to build; in this case the starting room in portal. I then can place myself into that world and move around in a lucid/semi lucid state without actually falling asleep.

I have practiced meditation and have had OBEs in the past so that may have helped with being able to do this but I was wondering if anyone else has experimented with anything like this.

If you have any comments, questions, concerns, or your own experiences with states like this. I would love to hear them.

taniaaust1

Re: Binaural Beats and 'mental music'

Postby taniaaust1 » 26 Apr 2015 07:51

I have found that when I am using Binaural Beats I am able to recall songs and have them 'play' for me but it is different than just having a song stuck in my head. As far as I am concerned I am actually hearing the songs even though I know that nothing but the Binaural Beats are playing

You have very good imagination skills then.

I have practiced meditation and have had OBEs in the past so that may have helped with being able to do this but I was wondering if anyone else has experimented with anything like this.

This me cant do this but my tulpa I created can (imaginary friend one can say). He's played music and its like I'm actually listening to it in reality, the only difference is that it will suddenly start playing inside my head. It's awesome, he's capable of playing music things I don't think I've ever heard in real life. (He once did things with xmas carols and put them to heavy metal music or something like that.. another time he had a whole orcastra playing them). I don't though have control myself over it, my subconsciousness, the tulpa does.

It seems you have natural ability skills to do this (just like how some people have photographic memory and can imagine everything how they've previously seen it).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Leond

Postby Leond » 28 Apr 2015 19:53

taniaaust1 wrote:This me cant do this but my tulpa I created can (imaginary friend one can say).
taniaaust1 wrote:my subconsciousness, the tulpa does.

The idea of a tulpa is really interesting. Is your tulpa always there when you dream? kind of like a dream guide or how does that work? Did you intentionally create your tulpa or did he kind of just start showing up as you kept lucid dreaming? I am kind of interested in how tulpas and such work and looking into making one myself.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 12 May 2015 13:49

No he isn't there when I dream, actually Ive never clearly experienced him in a dream. I may of a little once but couldn't after remember him but more like a knowing that I think he was there. I've experienced him clearly during the day when Im awake, he manifests himself through things Im staring at (eg his image can appear).. or I've experienced him in other ways eg such as the day with the music inside my head.

I intentionally created him. The first I accidently created a very long time ago while playing around with some occultic stuff (that went crazyily haywire and things went wrong and scary and I didn't play with tulpas for over 10 years after the strange experience I had).

My current one I purposely created. Think of it more like having an imaginary friend like little children often do ...so its not like a dream guide. Though I've asked him to help me know when Im dreaming and since then get more spontaneous lucids as I just seem to then become more aware in the dreams.

Ive been experimenting with getting his help and not getting it and I certainly have far more lucids when Ive asked for his help. When I stopped asking for his help, I stopped having spontanous lucids. So I guess its another thing which can be used to aid LD. Its certainly not a LD technique heard often about though Im positive the tibetians would of often used tulpas with things like aiding LD.

Ive heard one other talking about using a tulpa for LD, interestingly the other didn't know about tulpas so didn't know what he'd done and instead of saying he was using a tulpa, he just tried saying he'd created a new LD technique and tried to call the tulpa something he'd made up.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

TomChavez

Postby TomChavez » 16 Jun 2017 07:24

Excellent post on Binaural Beats. I am very happy to read. Thanks for providing great information. Binaural Beats is saved for health.It helps to think of your brain like the internet —all of the world, people (similar to your neurons) communicate with each other at nearly instantaneous speeds.

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”