If you are EXPERIENCED at lucid dreaming, please read.

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
psychometrics

If you are EXPERIENCED at lucid dreaming, please read.

Postby psychometrics » 15 Dec 2015 15:23

Im doing a quantitaive factor analysis on a 3 year long sample of persistant dream recall and psychometrics to find out what specific components or actions carried out affect emotional development. After i have finished the feasibility study i would like to perform a larger study on a number of willing participants to confirm whatever hypothsis i uncover. Any experienced lucid dreamers who would be willing to take part in this year long regular dream report and survey analysis please email me at 'lucidpsychometrics@hotmail.com'.

I need as many lucid dreamers as possible. If you can lucid dream three or four times a month then you are in a great position to become a (almost) daily lucid dreamer.
(About 33% of my dreams are lucid when i am partaking in the study, only about 2 a month are lucid for me usually, so the study will refine your abillities.

The challenges you will face will be things like locus of control, levels of conflict, conflict resolution, numbers of; people, scenes, people you know, people you've never met, architypical characters; meeting yourself (young, old, same age, mirrors, even dream selfies if you have a smart phone), effects of informing dream entities that they are dreaming also, effects of leading other dream characters with you to new places within the dream, geographical locations and their relationship (or lack of) to your own life, recurring themes, objects, people and places and their relationship to your waking life, false awakenings and for those of you who can perform self-hypnosis; problem solving in dreams based on modeling and predicting future scenarios and the success rates involved in the manifestation of your predictions (could be considered clairvoyance). The most important parts of the qualitative studies will be conflicts; murder, fights, who's involved, what they subjectively represent in your mind, why they could be creating dissonance; resolving these conflicts could be therapeutic for the mind and overall if you take part in this in-depth study you will most certainly gain from it a mindful experience, a deeper understanding of the psychological processes that drive your body and you will undoubtedly find this challenging, enlightening and fun. Plus you will be making a huge contribution to research.

If your unsure, send me any questions you have, any at all and i will be sure to answer you swiftly.

If you are a dedicated, mindful, insightful and a motivated driven individual, you are perfect for this study.

ReXisDoXes

Re: If you are EXPERIENCED at lucid dreaming, please read.

Postby ReXisDoXes » 27 Jan 2016 22:36

Visit my post http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=17462.

lucidity4life

Postby lucidity4life » 23 Apr 2016 20:09

what's it mean when a dream character goes out of their way to avoid eye contact
botanicalguides.com - live love dream - Botanical Guides is a comprehensive guide to oneirogens and other ethnobotanicals a-z.

24/7/365

Postby 24/7/365 » 28 Apr 2017 22:50

I am doing a study on studying, so I can study the art of studying.

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”