Calling your Inner Shadow/Inner Child

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
Hicham

Calling your Inner Shadow/Inner Child

Postby Hicham » 28 Jul 2016 22:11

Dear all,

I just did a workshop with Charley Morley and he taught us about meeting our shadow self and inner child. Does anybody have advice for me to call these dream characters? When I'm looking for those characters in my Lucid Dream I have tried random dream characters to show me the way but I seem to get nowhere with their advice. Does any have an idea how to call certain specific dream characters more efficiently?

Hicham

alashi

Re: Calling your Inner Shadow/Inner Child

Postby alashi » 28 Sep 2016 06:11

If you want care more runescape wlecome to www.rsgoldfast.com

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 28 Sep 2016 18:23

The question is, how will you be able to recognise such Jungian types when you meet them?

For now, my advice would be to watch out for the power of expectation. You could inadvertently summon your idea of what a Shadow Self or Inner Child should be like instead of a genuine interaction with something from the depths of your subconscious which you do not control let alone author.
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

hotgames

Postby hotgames » 06 Jan 2017 09:06

by the way, you can see this site, and will get more cheap rs gold and osrs gold on www.2007runescapegold.com! :idea: :idea:

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”