Invoking a Lucid Dream

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
StrongHeart

Invoking a Lucid Dream

Postby StrongHeart » 08 Oct 2016 03:51

You dont need any external expensive equipment to invoke a lucid dream. It is real easy. You just have to tell yourself before you go to sleep and as you are drifting off, to remember to look for visual cues. Here is an example.

I can trigger a lucid dream by questioning things while Im dreaming. Like one time I read the words on a payphone and the pay phone didnt look right, then I read the sign on the payphone and said, ok I am dreaming, because the payphone isnt aligned correctly and the words on the sign have changed since the last time I looked at it. I was then able to take control of the dream and travel where ever I wanted to at the blink of an eye.

Trying to read signs during a dream is very difficult. The words, letters and numbers will almost always not make any sense or will be jumbled or scrambled and will usually change to a different sentence the second time you read it. That is one way you can make yourself realize you are dreaming and take control of the dream and turn lucid. Always try to question the authenticity of things when you first come across them and you will realize you are dreaming when you see that things that are currently ocurring during your dream are impossible during your waking state. You can successfully do this as long as you tell yourself as you are falling asleep, to question things and try to recognize what is real and what is a dream. Spending a lot of money on electronic devices that may or may not work is completely unnecessary.

Good Luck!
Strong Heart

NebulaDraft

Re: Invoking a Lucid Dream

Postby NebulaDraft » 02 Nov 2016 00:12

I read a lot in dream, though most of them does not make sense. Wish it would work for me :(

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”