autopilot anyone?

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
alij8000

Re: autopilot anyone?

Postby alij8000 » 29 Nov 2016 03:04

Thx Summerland,
this may be off topic but im going trough Kundalini awakening or i may actualy be at its final stages,i can feel a deep burn at the top of my head,as if an inferno is bursting out at that exact spot at the top of my head,i can also feel electrical currents rising from below my navel going up,i wake up every single night at around 3 hours after i've slept and find it impossible to go back to sleep for some 4 or 5 more hours,also i can feel my pineal gland pumping as if it was a heart by itself inside my brain,i can even approximetly tell the shape and size of the gland itself,as well as feel an intensive burn there,
i tought maybe you or pilgrim know how to deal with this since its completely destroying my ability to LD,i've not had any trouble with LD as far as i remember the furthest my LDs have been from each other have been no more than 3 days but now its been 4 days since i haven't had one and it friggin sucks,
also it seems my dreams no longer make since to me forcing me to think its someone elses dreams and i always conciously wake myself up (yea i can do that but i cant get lucid for some reason)

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”