Stuff just won't work??

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
crileymac

Stuff just won't work??

Postby crileymac » 29 Dec 2016 03:19

I've been lucid dreaming for a few years, not regularly but every once in a while I'll have a lucid dream. In my past ones, I've been able to create dream figures and make certain things happen. Also, the only reality check that has ever worked for me is looking at a clock and then looking away, then looking again to see if the time is the same. It has to be a clock, because posters and other things just stay the same. I've tried walking through walls, putting my finger through my hand, and counting my fingers but all of them have realistic outcomes. So last night I had a lucid dream, but I couldn't control any of it. I tried to make dream characters (which has failed to work in the past if I'm not completely certain that it will happen), but nothing appeared. I kept telling myself it would work like I usually do, but it was like my mind didn't want me to be lucid. I also tried talking to the dream and asking the person to appear, then demanding it. I got no response. I tried asking other things as well and got no response. Then to make it more confusing, I had a false awakening and checked the clock to see if I was still dreaming, and the clock stayed the same. I'm so confused, I don't know why everything has stopped working.

taniaaust1

Re: Stuff just won't work??

Postby taniaaust1 » 02 Jan 2017 10:32

crileymac wrote: Then to make it more confusing, I had a false awakening and checked the clock to see if I was still dreaming, and the clock stayed the same. I'm so confused, I don't know why everything has stopped working.

Im not saying this is the reason but it could of been, if one is astral projecting very close to our own vibrational plane, things which are real your see the astral counterparts and may not be able to change them or they may not alter eg you may see an astral clock at the same time as your real clock would be appearing. It may not do weird things due to really seeing what is actually there.

(I often found astral projection rather boring if Iwas just inside my home for that reason, it isnt like a LD to me.. you just dont get the same kind of unexpected results as you do with LD).

When Im astral projected, Im very dense and this makes it hard for me to go through real walls etc. (it takes a ton of effort to like push my hand through). I dont find I can easily create things as I can do when Im LD..it seems to be far closer to being actually physical then dreaming. (I dont know if its like that for others but its that way for me).

I suggest to set up a test to try to find out if you my be astrally projecting rather then lucid dreaming eg without looking at it or reading, you could rip a page out of a magazine and put it face up on your wardrobe then next time you think you are LD go and have a look at that page. Then when you wake up for real, see if what you are seeing was real. (I can clearly read physical things when astrally projected though I dont know if everyone can but anyway, try this as it may give you the answer on what is going on for you. You may not be in a "dream" reality)
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”