Unable to speak in an LD.

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
erichsa

Re: Unable to speak in an LD.

Postby erichsa » 19 Nov 2012 19:08

Now you all telling me something. I talk a lot in my dreams, and people talk to me. I would say it is in my mind, I also sing and shout, it feels normal, I hear myself clearly,and up to now did not know that others do not get a word out. I think just talk. :)

Summerlander

Re: Unable to speak in an LD.

Postby Summerlander » 19 Nov 2012 20:00

Try to listen to the sound of your voices when you attempt to speak in lucid dreams, guys! The key word here is "consciousness". Be conscious of elements that you conjure in the world of active imagination. Also, have the confidence that you can do it. As LaBerge once said regarding actions in the lucid dream world, whether you say you can or cannot do, you are right.

It is also worth remembering that sensory amplification can help to intensify and prolong lucid dreaming. Focus on what you are trying to achieve. Be CONSCIOUS of it. Attempt to listen to the sound of your voice.

The reason why we often can't hear ourselves in lucid dreams is due to the fact that we are not fully focused on it. We tend to do the same in waking life when we tune into some sounds and not others (selective hearing).
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”