Reverse Physics

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
Notoriou

Reverse Physics

Postby Notoriou » 05 Aug 2012 11:04

Hi, I have only had one lucid dream and it was pretty short, but in that time while attempting to push my logical limits by running faster and jumping higher I found that when I thought something like, "I will jump higher" or "I will run faster", just the opposite happened and it felt as though gravity got stronger and the air became thicker and more resistant, but if I reversed that and thought something like, "i will run slower" or "I will jump lower" then gravity becomes weaker and the air gets thinner and less resistant.

And so when I introduced my self at the beginner forums I asked about this and was told it was normal, but I was wondering if anyone had any good techniques to help fix it so that I go faster or higher on thought and not the opposite.

lucidinthe sky

Re: Reverse Physics

Postby lucidinthe sky » 05 Aug 2012 17:34

The outcomes of dream activities are based on what you really believe will happen. Sometimes what you want to happen and what you believe will happen are different.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Notoriou

Re: Reverse Physics

Postby Notoriou » 05 Aug 2012 22:28

That makes a sense, thanks for the reply.

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”