Bad vision in real life carried over to my dream

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
rdubya

Bad vision in real life carried over to my dream

Postby rdubya » 29 Jun 2011 17:35

So I have terrible vision and wear contacts.

In my lucid dream I woke up from a bed and couldnt see very well. My reality checks kicked in so I realized it was a dream, but I kept going on without my glasses that i usually put on when i wake up. Then it hit me, if this is a dream, i should be able to see. So i started doing the "clarity now technique". Unfortunatley, it only half worked. Some things became clear, and others stayed blurry. I ended up imagining my glasses and putting them on, and that made everything clear again.

Anyone else find issues with their physical life issues carrying over to their dream life at times?

Randoman

Re: Bad vision in real life carried over to my dream

Postby Randoman » 30 Jul 2011 02:45

put dream contacts in

worldenterer

Postby worldenterer » 30 Jul 2011 23:26

It seems to me like the most simple solution would be to wear glasses or contacts while you dream.
It needs to be about 20% cooler.

dagomez99

Postby dagomez99 » 14 Aug 2011 01:46

Yeah I have bad vision too, left eye, and happened to me too that i was seeing blurry, but I just got along with the fact, and eventually it became clear.

Rebecca
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca » 17 Aug 2011 23:34

I suspect it was just that one dream where you couldn't attain full consciousness and therefore clarity. Next time I am sure you will have no problems seeing clearly ;)

When I wore glasses I used to dream I was wearing them, and the moment I became lucid I ripped them off and could still see clearly! Actually they make a pretty good reality check because they bring your awareness closer to yourself, just like looking at your hands.

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”