Is it possible? The game....

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
diebie

Is it possible? The game....

Postby diebie » 24 Jan 2013 00:04

every day our brain processes an impressive amount of sounds visions and noises.everything we notice (consious or unconcious) goes trough our brain. I know lucid dreaming makes us able to use more of our brain capacity, but would it be possible to recognize and identify this sound (click on the play button under "beluister het geluid" on this website : q-music.be/hetgeluid/) when 'replaying it' in a dream?
when im awake i have the feeling i know the sound but i cant find it back in the library of my brain, would i find the answer if i hear the sound in a lucid dream or is that just a stupid idea, feel free to try it tonight if you are lucid and post your answer about what the sound is here. if you have the golden answer ill pay you 1000 dollar if i win and I would donate another 1000 to the webmaster of this site!prommised!
The lucidity of my mind has been revealed in new dreams
I am able to travel where my heart goes
In search of self-realization

diebie

Re: Is it possible? The game....

Postby diebie » 26 Jan 2013 02:50

Ik would be happy with à single yes or no on my questionnaire to...sd o silent here...

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 28 Jan 2013 22:01

I've done something similar to this. I put a recording on my mp3 player of me saying "this is a dream" after an hour and a half of silence to give me time to fall asleep. I never heard it in my dreams but that was because I would mostly wake up with my headphones out of my ears after I put them in when I went to sleep.

I say try it. Maybe you'll have better luck than me.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

diebie

Postby diebie » 29 Jan 2013 00:50

nice one good idea i try tomorrow thanks

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 13 Jun 2013 11:53

diebie wrote:nice one good idea i try tomorrow thanks

Whatever the result please describe here.

TaTa

Postby TaTa » 14 Jun 2013 03:22

Guitar48300 wrote:I've done something similar to this. I put a recording on my mp3 player of me saying "this is a dream" after an hour and a half of silence to give me time to fall asleep. I never heard it in my dreams but that was because I would mostly wake up with my headphones out of my ears after I put them in when I went to sleep.

I say try it. Maybe you'll have better luck than me.

There is a device made by one of the pioneers of lucid dreaming (steven something) that has this function and it works, it just a matter to calibrate the audio so you can hear it but it doenst wake you up. Also in the tibetan tradition of dream yoga, to help people who find it dificult the partner of the meditator should use a "cone" and tell the other person in the ear that he is dreaming.

Havent tried it myself, but aparantly some people find it usefull.

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”