?!?confused with my dream!?!

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
livierae12

?!?confused with my dream!?!

Postby livierae12 » 25 Oct 2011 02:57

ok, so i have been trying to get back on track with LD after finally settling into the school year. and i have an intention to meet up with a certain celeb, and then have a fun day with them. but i have problems focusing on that im dreaming. i try to do a wild, but i still get freaked out about the whole sleep parlysis cause i once got stuck, and couldent even get into a dream. :shock: is there a way to just kind of walk into a dream with easy controle, without the feeling of sleep parlysis?!? :?:
LiViE RaE ;)
*Dream on*

livierae12

Re: ?!?confused with my dream!?!

Postby livierae12 » 31 Oct 2011 22:19

if someone had any ideas that would be nice!!! :|
LiViE RaE ;)
*Dream on*

Peter

Postby Peter » 01 Nov 2011 03:07

if you accept that SP is part of the entry it will only bother you once or twice and then you will look forward to it knowing that its the start. So relax and let it just happen
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

livierae12

Postby livierae12 » 01 Nov 2011 21:18

ok, thankyou!!
LiViE RaE ;)
*Dream on*

DreamInception

Postby DreamInception » 29 Nov 2011 23:43

Have you thought about what you can offer your dream world? What value can you give it before it begins giving you what you want? Sometimes giving first, even something miniscule as attention and appreciation goes a long way.

And SP is part of the process if you focus beyond that and accept the path to get you to lucidity and interaction with this particular person then things will seem seamless.
A hacker’s guide into lucid dreaming and dream premonitions 2.0

www.HowToDream.net

livierae12

Postby livierae12 » 02 Dec 2011 02:23

{Have you thought about what you can offer your dream world? What value can you give it before it begins giving you what you want? Sometimes giving first, even something miniscule as attention and appreciation goes a long way. } DREAMINCEPTION
i like your idea!! would it work to play a trick kinda in that way too? for example, asking somone to make you cookies, telling them that if they do they could be your royal chef, and make it seem like it's such an honor....when it's not really.
or even just GIVING someone something, like somthing that you can make appear in your pocket.
i like the idea though.
LiViE RaE ;)
*Dream on*

Gooeymaw

Postby Gooeymaw » 08 Dec 2011 03:29

Don't know if this helps. I used to experience sleep palarasis quite regularlly and I know how scary it feels. Sometimes, in my case, it was coupled by the feeling that something was touching me during that time as well. I sure did not intentioanlly try to get over it, but over the years I simply stopped having them. I began my journey with lucid dreaming...on pourpose, around age 18. I say "on purpose" because previous to that I did have lucid dreams, but I had never heard of them, and had no idea I was experiencing something that others did, too. I am wondering if perhaps you too might just stop having them. I think it's been over 25 years since I experiened SP, so maybe it's just something you out grow? My guess is, a step in the right direction is just trying to over come your fear of SP. Like maybe trying to remember, when it happens, that this means you're in an altered state, and hey, that's exactly what you want, right? Good luck with your dreaming!

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”