My first lucid dream experience

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Serahsister1

My first lucid dream experience

Postby Serahsister1 » 23 Nov 2017 08:21

I was probably about 18, many a year ago, and I had been reading about lucid dreaming in a book written by Malcolm Godwin. I hadn't practiced all these other techniques you guys mentioned, I just clapped my hands 3 times in the dream and became lucid. I had been practicing that during my waking hours. In the dream, I was on a misty suburban road at twilight. There were lampposts on, giving everything an orangy, dirty glow. I proceeded to hover up to one and it grew larger in width, as wide as my body, so I could hover and hold it to steady myself. I hovered upright, then moved to the right and hovered sideways, then moved to the right again and hovered upside-down, then moved again ro hover sideways opposite side, then again to the right to come back upright. So counter-clockwise, around this large pole, I practiced the art of hovering. I was very intrigued by flying in dreams, and I assume this is why I went for it right away. I felt very in control, very focused. Then I lost lucidity!

24/7/365

Re: My first lucid dream experience

Postby 24/7/365 » 23 Nov 2017 18:11

thank you for sharing, awesome.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”