trying mini doses of "G"

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Peter

trying mini doses of "G"

Postby Peter » 28 Jan 2012 01:15

I took 2mg of melotonin on sleeping at 1030 and 2mg of G at 130am, 2mg of G at 330 am

Good sleep and woke up feeling great after 3 hours so took 2mg of G. I didnt stay up so went to sleep quickly and missed a WILD but had a long block of REM sleep and recorded 6 dreams for the time sleeping.

I next woke up at 330am and took 2mg of G, ate a bannana, took some water, wrote up the first set of dreams and spend 10 minutes on the PC looking at trades. Fully awake I went back to bed and relaxed. Usuall sensations but very gentle and went to sleep on my back and woke up straight away and then drifted into a WILD.

I had full awareness, recalled all details of daily life on entry including what I ate at each meal for the day. Goals were to pinch nose and breathe and simply follow the dream with little intrusion to the plot.
vivid dreams
Looking at ships on slip getting work, odd boats and slips of concrete construction
An engine in the yard under the compost heap, I looked at it and we got it started
Some berry bushes full of the biggest ripest rasberries and grapes but protected by some horrid big metallic spiders that were jumping at me
Driving my car up a very steep ramp with no room for error and a steep drop off on one side and looking into appartments on the other

LD
Flying up a valley looking at the river bed and thinking that the detail is increadble and exactly like WR
Got to a power station and had a look around the place
A lady and a child were waiting to meet me
I looked around a corner and there was a hall of mirrors that went forever
I walked through a few walls to test dream state and control
Had one FA and was at mums place, put hand into wall and worked out it was a FA
I asked for a mirror and looked at myself for a bit and then went through the mirror into the void and just stayed there a while and relaxed. Bodyless and without form

Came back to my body

Highlights were flying, talking to DC, nose pinch and breathe, calling for mirror and looking at myself and finishing by going through mirror and realaxing in void for a while before waking up.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

R99

Re: trying mini doses of "G"

Postby R99 » 28 Jan 2012 20:29

Fun to read. Next time try to add more detail. Thankz:D
I see the Truth now.

Peter

Re: trying mini doses of "G"

Postby Peter » 28 Jan 2012 23:11

Will do, this was just a set of headings

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”