3 LD in a row and 1 FA. Cooool

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
R99

3 LD in a row and 1 FA. Cooool

Postby R99 » 31 Jan 2012 10:45

Hey guys, i finaly got my another ld after a long time like one month. In the first ld i am at a bus stand in our city waiting for my bus. But its odd coz i am searching for it some time , but i cant find it, then i found a bus that going to the same place , its preparing for its trip. So i jumped on to it, then suddenly i realize its a dream, i jumped out of it with a rush and exitement. But becoz of sunlight i closed my eyes tightly that woke me up. After a min i again went back to sleep, the the next dream started, i am on that same place but this time i am aware that its a dream. I remembered my training and i stebalized it, after that i decided to explore the dreamscape i looked around, its very crowdy and busy time its noon. There are lots of people mostly there are school children,colleage boys and girls, and some elders. There were some small shops that were also busy. After a quick peek a decided to exit from the bus stand but again the sunlight on my face i closed my eyes once again i woke up. Then again i got in to sleep eventualy in to another ld same place nothing changed but this time here comes fun part, before i woke up becoz of the sunlight that coz me to close my eyes and wake. But this time i decided to wear a sunglass, i searched my pocket but its empty, i saw some shops and wanted to buy sunglass but it all are very crowded. So i made a magic trick, i command the weather to change by snapiing my finger to the right saying CHANGE. AWESOM ITS CHANGED. then i run toward the exit, everytime i took a step the dream become gets clearer. With exitement i screamed YIPEEEE. The same time another guy sayed YEAH who was in the crowd its like he is happy bcoz i turned lucid then again reached the exit i saw a wonderful view, on my right side it was dark like its going to rain but on the left side it was very sunny. Then again the dream ended. Now here comes the weird stuff i woke up but it was a FA i felt that room wall is attracting me like magnet and iam struggling to be on my bed, then i felt the room is spinning that i can feel the gravity shift, then realized its a FA. Suddenly scene changed i am again in my dream bus holding on to a bar for balance. Thats it the dream ended, then woke up in real. I made a RC check coz the FA was so real. And i had adoubt that why i am waking up when i close my eyes in a dream? Thanks guys for reading it.
I see the Truth now.

Jack Reacher

Re: 3 LD in a row and 1 FA. Cooool

Postby Jack Reacher » 01 Feb 2012 03:36

I dont mean to sound like a jerk, but could you put some paragraph spacing in your post? Huge walls of text intimidate me, I will try and read it now but no guarentees il finish it.
"There is theoretical abstraction, and then there is true abstraction."

R99

Re: 3 LD in a row and 1 FA. Cooool

Postby R99 » 01 Feb 2012 05:49

Hey man, i like to add spacing but this software not supporting it. Sorry, all posts looks like this. U will get hang with it.
I see the Truth now.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”