My first lucid dream, finally!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

My first lucid dream, finally!

Postby kingtroll » 08 Mar 2012 13:53

I have been trying for a little over a month, with no luck at all. Then finally last night, I was dreaming that I was in a large church with my daughter, who is 20. It was some kind of rehearsal for something. They were asking people to move to a certain area of the church. I looked at my daughter, but she was as she looked when 4 or 5 years old. I did not say it out loud, but thought to myself, I am dreaming. From reading posts on the forum, I knew that I would soon wake up from the excitement, so I took my 4 year old daughters hand and said, "You want to fly?" We ran outside and jumped into the air, flew straight up for about 5 or 6 seconds, then I lost control of the dream. I was now in bed, waking up hearing my wife talk to my mother in law downstairs. The really cool thing is I knew this was a dream as well, but could not regain control of the dream, and then I did wake up. I hope now that I have broken past the barrier of "Can I do this" that it will get easier, and I will have more control. Good luck to all who are still trying, do not give up. Happy Dreams.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”