Was my Dream Character someone on this forum?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
lucidinthe sky

Was my Dream Character someone on this forum?

Postby lucidinthe sky » 09 Mar 2012 03:37

I had another lucid dream within a dream which was very real. I spend quite a bit of time touching a tree stump and the edges of the bark on it, just amazed with how real it felt. A dream character showed up and I said, "This might sound strange, but please let me touch the skin on your face just to see how real it feels." After a few minutes of that I was completely amazed how perfectly real their skin felt (I can still remember the feeling of the skin exactly). So I decide to tell the dream character that I am in a dream right now and isn't this so amazing? The DC looks so excited and very interested while I explain. "The way you can tell is look at your hands and they look so different from normal" Suddenly there were all these tears on the dream character's face. "What's going on?" I ask. The DC says, "I just looked at my hands too and guess what? I'm dreaming too!" We both look at each other shaking our heads and looking at each other for a while, then walk over to this room where a bunch of other people are gathered. I woke up at that point.

That was so weird, to have a dream charcter tell me they were dreaming, so excited, like it was their first lucid dream. It's amazing the things that happen in dreams!

PS. I know it's very unlikely, but just in case you were the dream character, there were a bunch of objects on the path to the building where the people were. Let me know what they were.
Last edited by lucidinthe sky on 09 Mar 2012 04:35, edited 4 times in total.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Ikamon357

Re: Big surprise from Dream Character

Postby Ikamon357 » 09 Mar 2012 03:56

If this happens again, then try to get them to text you something that you've told them. There is a possibility that this could be a mutual dream. Perhaps tell them your phone number and convince the DC that you are not a DC in some way by teaching them something they don't know so they can look it up to see if it is real and then it would be proven to them that it was, in fact, a mutual dream. If the person remembers your phone number, I'm sure that they will text or call you. It may be great evidence on the mutual dreaming field.
What's the most resilient parasite? an idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite the rules. Which is why I have to steal it.
~Cobb

lucidinthe sky

Re: Was my Dream Character someone on this forum?

Postby lucidinthe sky » 12 Mar 2012 18:28

I have a lot of trouble remembering phone numbers and there isn't any way to write them down in a dream. In my next dream I plan on giving the name of this forum to any DCs who will listen. Hopefully they live in this world and have internet access. :)
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”