My first WILD

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Jack Reacher

My first WILD

Postby Jack Reacher » 09 Mar 2012 05:16

Most of my LDs occur around 9 am, I basically just pop into a dream and realise im dreamin ginstantly without trying. However this time after a long break of LDs I built up my dream recall and I finally got it down properly.

Over the past few weeks I have been having weird dreams where I just get absolutely drunk, even though I havent been drunk in a very long time, months even. Usually I find myself saying outloud in the dream that I only remember drinking one beer, and during the waking day I find myself wondering why I didnt find it strange at the time.

This morning it happened again, but this time I caught myself saying to my friend "man dunno why im so wasted I only had one beer" and that somehow made me do a reality check. The problem is as soon as I realised it was a dream, I woke up.

Alright so I woke up, and decided to lie still and picture that last dream in my minds eye. Eventually it turned into a dream again and the whole time I kept reminding myself it was a dream but took no action until I was sure the dream developed. I remember having to race one of the little kids I have to coach while aware it was a dream, she almost beat me!

Anyway once it was fully vivid I took control and turned the entire racing field into a giant trampoline. All the dream characters started talking to each other and acting normal, while acknowledging that it was a trampoline and slightly bouncing around while talking. I started showing off and bouncing extremely high, much higher than is usually possible.

Eventually I saw my coach and decided to test out that idea I had in the other topic on DC awareness. My boss (coach) was still acting like it was part of the tennis holiday program. I started trying to convince him this was all a dream. He denied it and laughed at me. I then asked him how he got here, and told him to look around and tell me what was going on. He couldnt answer, he sat down and put his hands on his face and refused to answer me. I got frustrated, and the dream ended... so yeah tricking the DCs kinda crash the dream, wouldn't recommend it
"There is theoretical abstraction, and then there is true abstraction."

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”