Success!!!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
zebrafriek1

Success!!!

Postby zebrafriek1 » 26 Mar 2012 21:13

Before having my first lucid dream, I always doubted it was that much of an experience. I was proven wrong last night. When i went to sleep I didn't do any specific techniques persat, but I kept the idea of lucid dreaming in the back of my head. I had some vague fuzzy dream then awoke to my alarm at 3:05. I planned to do WBTB but was too lazy and opted for the MILD technique. It finally worked. I think the dream began with a false awakening because I had slept on the couch so i could get up and have that stimulation for my WBTB. I realized I was dreaming and did a reality check. It failed and so I controlled my excitement and shouted "increase clarity". All of a sudden everything became very clear and I felt like just exploring. I pressed my hand to the wall and with some pressure it went through the wall. Then i did it to the window and jumped out. Just that was an experience. I went to my backyard with intent of flying but decided not to because I didnt want to lucidity even though I was very stabilized. I saw some dog/human things on the stairs down from my porch and went back to the front of my house and jumped back through my window. I began climbing the stairs but went back into my room and said" when I go back in there my grandpa will be there". It was the anniversary of his death and there he was. I got overwhelmed with excitement and lost my lucidity. I had another semi-lucid dream after that but, all in all, just experiencing lucidity is amazing and when i awoke after my semi-lucid dream, I felt very happy and calm. The dream lasted 3-5 minutes.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”