fourth grade dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

fourth grade dream

Postby caboose131 » 14 Jun 2013 03:11

Well I had this dream that was the most amazing dream I have had yet and the most bizarre lol. It began in marina called "Black Key Marina" and these was this pelican that had a hook stuck inside it's throat, but was eventually helped and stayed alive. I was then transported to some dark weird looking room with this guy sitting on a high chair. He introduced himself as Nick Chang and was an expert knife thrower and user. He told me about this coming battle against the grim reaper and his forces lol. So that battle came and the battleground was just bizarre. It was inside some place and had this gigantic pit in the middle and the grim reaper and his forces were across looking at us. Apparently using normal weapons was "forbidden" in the battle, so out of the floors came stacks of DVDs that we were supposed to use as weapons, but for some reason, Nick Chang was able to use his knives and own. so after a few minutes of dvds being thrown around, I was transported to my elementary school being chased by some nerdy girl trying to kiss me, so it's like the dream knew and it transported me away to some swamp with a raft as a ride. The hostess of this ride was this lady bug that stood upright and talked lol. I ended up falling off the raft into the murky water and ended up in some arcade room playing "Smuggler's run" against my aunt and the dreams ended there LOL

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”