Latest LD

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
dreamerinmiami

Latest LD

Postby dreamerinmiami » 14 Jun 2013 17:57

I was in a club with no pants or underwear on and everyone was looking at me , I didn't care tough. The stares didn't bother me at all. Some fiends came up to me and said hey "why are u like that Andre?" I said idk and about 5 of us went into a bathroom stall. At this point I had pants on. I heard a DC tell my friend "I like him he's different". I asked my friend if I can use his cell phone to call another friend. When I start dialing I keep on marking the wrong numbers and the call never went through. I got frustrated and that's when I became lucid. I said hey this is a dream! I calmed myself and remembered to use my mind more and not wake up. I told a DC to start floating and she did, I asked a DC what he would like to do and he said " walk up these walls" I said ok do it! Then I said "lets try to fly" and the DC's said yes your a great teacher! When I put all my energy into my head to fly I never got off the ground and woke up! :) :lol: :roll:
What is your definition of reality?

mia

Re: Latest LD

Postby mia » 22 Jun 2013 22:44

:D
good LD.

Yup; the 'ol in a public place with no pants on dream.
;)
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”