False Awakening From A Lucid Dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
helloworld6225

False Awakening From A Lucid Dream

Postby helloworld6225 » 17 Jun 2013 14:41

keep in mind, at the time I had this dream I was in the 5th grade
In my dream, I was in a small concert room. Everything was like halloween, the conductor was a witch (and also male), and he stood in front of a black cauldron. I walked to the back where some people were playing handbells, and among them was a not-super-close friend named __ (she is a real life person). When I saw hannah, she got up, I realized I was dreaming, and i told her that.
Suddenly I was in a school bus (still lucid) with a close friend named __ and a meanish boy named__ (both real). Since I knew it was a dream, I decided to go and whack the bus driver's head. The boy kept on urging me not to, so I finally agreed. Then in a different time, the friend was singing "somewhere over the rainbow" while the boy break danced. The scene changed again, still on the school bus with the same people, but I was no longer lucid. I was telling people about what happened in my dream.
Any explanations for what is going on in this dream?
Last edited by helloworld6225 on 23 Mar 2015 18:10, edited 1 time in total.

LCDAnthony

Re: False Awakening From A Lucid Dream

Postby LCDAnthony » 19 Jun 2013 03:39

I'm confused as far as the title goes because I didn't see no explanation in the 'dream' how you were FA'ing.
But in all honesty, I believe it's just you're dream scene was just changing. Nothing to crazy. I could in fact be wrong though so. Someone else might give you a different answer.
As far as I can tell, no False awakenings. :)

taniaaust1

Re: False Awakening From A Lucid Dream

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Jun 2013 03:08

The original poster used a wider kind of definition to what FA is.. that being thinking one has woken up when one hasnt really. In that respects he/she could say this was a false awakening but that isnt how the term false awakening is usually at all used so hence confuses people using the term in this manner.

What is termed a false awakening is usually someone waking up to what is like their normal waking reality but they are actually still asleep but the dream cause it is so like their normal waking reality, confuses them so they dont realise they are still dreaming.

I dont know why but witch dreams seem to be very common at young ages. Witches may represent people in ones life which scare the child eg people they see as intimidating, frightening or strange as they dont understand them.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”