The Dimension Next Door

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

The Dimension Next Door

Postby Jigsaw79 » 19 Jun 2013 18:49

This is about a dream I have had a while back, and I guess I'd like to share it. So, let's get on with the show.
I was going home from school with a friend, and for some reason a bunch of people were mad at me. There was a huge angry mob, and that meant trouble. My friend knew what to do, so he took me flying. The feeling was great, it was actually my first flying dream. We soared through the sky, the mob was down below at the school. There was a place right next door, so we decided to land there. There was a fast food place, but to my surprise, it wasn't a ordinary one. We went in and there were the regular fast food things, burgers, fries, milkshakes, you get the picture. I tried to pay with some U.S. cash, but the person got really mad at us. She called security on us, and using my quick thinking, I avoided being busted. [NOTE: What I said in quotes next wasn't exactly, but pretty much the same idea.] "How about we make a deal?" I asked. "I work for you, and you give me money so I can buy stuff." They agreed, so I worked. I didn't have a home, so I had to sleep outside the fast food place overnight. I worked, I got money.
That's all I can remember. Thanks for reading. And if this does mean anything at all, what does it mean?

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”