A Parallel Universe

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
TheDreamTeam

A Parallel Universe

Postby TheDreamTeam » 20 Jun 2013 17:11

The lucid dream began as soon as i fell asleep. I was laying on a cold white rock. I got up. I was in the middle of absolute nowhere. I was angry that my lucid dream was not thought out correctly by my mind. I stomped the ground in anger then the ground quaked then formed a massive mountain. I thought of a New York building then I clapped. The building arose from the ground. I jumped into the air and tried to fly like a superhero. It worked. When i went down to the ground, I went through it to the opposite world on accident. It looked like New York City but the building I had made was missing.
I tried to ask a dream character what was happening but she pushed me onto the ground. "You idiot!", she shouted. "Look at what you've done!", she said. I got up then I pushed her but before i even touched her, some kind of energy leaked from my hands and she went flying into the air. Suddenly a man who looked no younger than me fell out of the sky just as I did before. We looked at each other and I knew he would start some kind of trouble.
He stomped the ground and sent me into a building I flew behind him and tacked him to the ground but I saw myself third person. We went through the ground to the parallel universe. That's when I fell off of my bed and woke up...

mia

Re: A Parallel Universe

Postby mia » 20 Jun 2013 19:10

Very interesting. Love the second man falling from the sky into the dream space like you did.
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”