The BEST dream I ever had. Induced with B6 and melatonin

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Arcadian

The BEST dream I ever had. Induced with B6 and melatonin

Postby Arcadian » 28 Mar 2012 18:26

Last night I had a series of vivid and emotional dreams after experimenting with vitamin B6 and melatonin an hour before bedtime. I read about these two supplements online (melatonin for inducing sleep, and B6 for better dream recall and mental processing according to some). I'm not big on supplements, but decided to try these out since they are convenient to buy at local stores. I want to share my favorite of these dreams. Afterward I'll reference a science video on perception that I believe influenced my dreams.

In brief, the dream consisted of being inside the video game "Portal", with the new movie "Tron Legacy" as a scenic environment (for example, everything was neon orange and white, with other bright neon colors as well), with dubstep music in the background that I composed myself.

I had to use the portal gun to position companion cubes to make a bridge across a bottomless pit.

A castle was on the other side of the bridge. Somewhere inside was a mechanism producing electronic flying-bugs that would kill me if I didn't deflect them with my companion cubes. Once I made it across, I had to make my way through the maze like castle that had vertical walkways instead of walls. It's much like this picture, except imagine the floors and walls black with neon strips of glowing color on the edges like in Tron Legacy.

Once I got to the castle and defeated most of the bugs, I found the boss of the level which was a transformer. He was frozen in place, but I released him and ran away to the opposite side of the castle where another transformer was. The plan was to release them both and watch them fight.

After they were both released, they had a battle in the terms of who could produce the loudest and sickest bass sound from a dubstep song. They vibrated the entire place.

It was the most vivid sound I've heard in a dream. I could feel my chest vibrating. Absolutely stunning to witness.

I'm not sure who won, but after I completed this level I flew to the top of the castle where a victory level was played. I also found two of my best friends. This is where I was captured by the magic of this dream. The walls were clear with buttons and controls on them. Each button represented a specific electronic sound, whether it be a bass note, high hat, drum, etc.

You know how they say we can only use 10% of our brains while awake? I think I used a lot more because I was able to compose a unique and perfect dubstep song. I'm not a musician, but in this dream I was and I understood everything quite well. Of course I don't remember exactly what I made though :(.
This reminds me of a similar dream where I recalled knowledge I thought I had lost.
I've had 3 semesters of French in college. I barely remember half of it, but I once had a dream where I remembered everything and spoke French to a Frenchman and remembered everything I had previously learned. When I woke I still remembered some of the words I thought I had forgotten. I strongly believe now that we have access to more of our minds while dreaming. Any thoughts on this?

I also watched this video called part 1 of "Holographic Universe" before going to sleep. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnvM_YAwX4I
This strongly planted the thought in my head the possibilities of the illusions my mind can create. It motivated me to dream something amazing that night, and I did!

If anyone wants to try taking this supplements combined with the video I watched, please do and let me know of your experience.
False Awakening
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii6DArXj2V0

Check out more videos on my Youtube page!

Peter

Re: The BEST dream I ever had. Induced with B6 and melatonin

Postby Peter » 30 Mar 2012 06:33

What dosages did you use?
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Arcadian

Re: The BEST dream I ever had. Induced with B6 and melatonin

Postby Arcadian » 30 Mar 2012 15:08

200mg of B6, 5mg of melatonin. Also took a vitamin B complex.
False Awakening
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii6DArXj2V0

Check out more videos on my Youtube page!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”