LD: Met a DC that was an experienced lucid dreamer

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Gordon

Re: LD: Met a DC that was an experienced lucid dreamer

Postby Gordon » 16 Jul 2013 05:30

I had two lucid dreams last night, (both triggered by my light switch not turning the light on- I know this means its a dream now after many many times) and one of them I stood up on my bed and jumped up thru the ceiling but only got my head into the attic... then I said "no, all the way out!" then I pushed up onto the roof. But it was a different roof of a different house. And there was someone sitting up there on this sloping corrugated iron roof. I said "hey someones already up here!" They didnt see me, they werent "real" like the roof apparently was. I thought they were a LD too. I touched his hand then I picked up his hand and bit it. (!?) but he didnt feel it or notice anything. Then he quickly climbed down (or zipped or flowed like fast moving water) and I could see him on the ground. Then I thought he looked like my old flatmate from Australia (Im in NZ). As usual, weird.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”