Lucid dream plus questions

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
rami elhaibe

Lucid dream plus questions

Postby rami elhaibe » 08 Jul 2013 18:05

Ok so I had like nonstop lucid dreams for a week after school and they weren't that good one of them was I was in this weird battle ship that was sinking and I walked down to the bunker inside of it And there were like toys in there and a wolf and a HUGE tarantula I was so scared I just kept running at them and yelling I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming! And then all the toys and the tarantula and the wolf just cuddled up in a corner and now for the questions 1 I had no control whatsoever I just kept on yelling I'm dreaming but I didn't want to and 2 It was all blurry what can I help to make it more vivid like how people say it was like waking life but please don't say any pills because I want natural food thanks for reading guys!

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

HAGART

Re: Lucid dream plus questions

Postby HAGART » 10 Jul 2013 02:43

I'm not sure the answer.
I can tell you this: lucid dreaming is something you learn for life.
And we all learn and grow from every lucid dream we get.

One thing I have come to realize is that our emotions affect the dream. If you are scared, you will see creepy things and it will make you even more scared.

Perhaps the answer is, don't let it bother you and it is natural. And grow and learn from each lucid experience you get and you will truly know yourself and have more control. (I'm still learning too and always will!)
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Sim B

Re: Lucid dream plus questions

Postby Sim B » 10 Jul 2013 08:14

Working on some techniques might help in your case. Running around shouting that you're dreaming is rarely the best option. :P

Remember that the one you need to convince that you are dreaming is yourself. Try to remember where you're coming from, who you are, where you are. Look at your surroundings in the dream, feel them. Look again, around you. Very precisely.

Do those kind of things to stabilize the dream. Also, try not to get too excited (running around shouting is perfect example of getting excited :P). It often results in waking up.
"Focus on the journey, not the destination" - Greg Anderson, 1964

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”