spiderman dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
branfoley57

spiderman dream

Postby branfoley57 » 09 Jul 2013 21:04

So i first came across the idea of lucid dreaming some months ago and it made me think "why the hell doesn't everybody try this". The thought of pretty much bending reality however you'd like seems like the greatest thing ever.
I have had it before where i would be dreaming and become lucid but the second i became lucid, I would randomly say "I am going to wake up in 5...4...3...2..1" and i would wake up and that happened quite often. After learning all the techniques, i started a dream journal and doing reality checks and my dream recall was great.One afternoon i decided to try and take a nap and lucid dream about being spiderman and have all his powers. I was lying down trying to sleep until out of nowhere my body felt like it was transforming and i saw a vortex while my eyes were closed and i heard a witches laughter and i saw it as me traveling into a state of dreaming. Suddenly i was lucid and seeing in the first person. I was standing 10 feet in front of a tall building by myself. I raised my hands in front of my eyes and saw i was wearing spidermans costume. I instantly decided to shoot out webs to the top of the building and i swung myself up. I started swinging from building to building and it was the most fun ive ever had. For some reason, the buildings started becoming shorter and shorter as i swung and it became impossible to swing without hitting the ground so i decided to change into the human torch (superhero from fantastic four) and i started flying. While i was flying, i noticed my left leg was bent at the knee and when i tried extending it back out, everything started shaking and i felt myself waking up so i kept it bent. Then I noticed two people flying beside me and without saying anything, they led me to the top of a building where we landed. I was very confused at this point until they both pointed silently to a part of the city that was somehow completely destroyed. At that point I woke up and felt the need to finish the dream and save the city from whatever was destroying it.
It was incredible and i was so aware that I remember it as an actual event in my life. I havent had any since but i really would like to. I bought "dream herbs" online and they should be here in a couple of days. has anyone else tried them and what were the results? Also, i have started becoming a frequent marijuana smoker and i was wondering if smoking marijuana in the past week effects if the "dream herbs" work at all.
I cant wait to lucid dream again :D

rami elhaibe

Re: spiderman dream

Postby rami elhaibe » 12 Jul 2013 19:31

The herbs won't work I read that all the time. But you shouldn't smoke in the first place:/ I'm not a goat or anything but if you didn't know already smoking is baaddd.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”