20 second dream, lucid for the last 5 seconds

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Jacob46719

20 second dream, lucid for the last 5 seconds

Postby Jacob46719 » 10 Jul 2013 08:21

Real Time During Dream: around 8am
Starts Here

My friend(or rather the NPC representing my friend) entered a small hospital-70s-type architecture that, inside, was an arcade with a few random NPCs. Once we entered, we sat down on a bench. [insert 10-second time jump here]
[Lucid Period Begins]
1st second: I become lucid and my dream heart rate increases slightly. I decide that before I shapeshift into a pre-determined form(which is what I have been trying to achieve for months now), I should stabilize the dream.
2nd-3rd second: I look at the detail of the skin on my hand in an attempt to restabilize the dream.
4th second: A blueish-white "background fog" began fogging up the dream and dissolving it.
5th/final second: I continue to look at my hand, but now the fog has closed in. Once the fog covered 50% of my hand, The visuals froze; crashed, like a program crashed and locked up. After about 1/2-1sec of it, I wake up.

End Here

So now I know what I will try to do next time the dream fades in addition to staring at my hands: rub my hands together; move something in sight. Relax.
Never underestimate the power of the ponies.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”