Am I crazy! Or what?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
rami elhaibe

Am I crazy! Or what?

Postby rami elhaibe » 16 Jul 2013 22:47

Hi, I've been having this same dream for like 5 times. This is how it always goes I'm in my old schools library and for some reason there are those old white big computers but I am sitting on a computer and I'm on YouTube and I'm just telling my brother haha I won the bet. But but but a long time ago I bet my brother that we would make our first video and the person with the most views would win but we forgot about it and never really did it so does it just mean nothing and I'm crazy? xD

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Gordon

Re: Am I crazy! Or what?

Postby Gordon » 18 Jul 2013 03:32

I reckon some dreams are like a defragmenting computer (especially REM dreams). So it just found an old memory and also maybe a memory of what you had wanted to happen at the time.
Or... (and/or) dreams are flitting through other branches of the big multiverse decision-tree structure that we all theoretically are... so you were in the universe where you did make a video etc.

rami elhaibe

Re: Am I crazy! Or what?

Postby rami elhaibe » 18 Jul 2013 14:12

Gordon wrote:I reckon some dreams are like a defragmenting computer (especially REM dreams). So it just found an old memory and also maybe a memory of what you had wanted to happen at the time.
Or... (and/or) dreams are flitting through other branches of the big multiverse decision-tree structure that we all theoretically are... so you were in the universe where you did make a video etc.
ok thanks I get it now

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”