My very first lucids.

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
AceOfSpades

My very first lucids.

Postby AceOfSpades » 03 Aug 2013 01:36

Before I say exactly what it was a little backstory.
When I was about 16 maybe 17, there was this Rottweiler, it was a friendly dog, but it was horribly abused by its owner, so it would have violent moodswings. Being friendly one minute, but being vicious the next. We brought it to my place and I was left alone with it, petting it. The only thing standing between us was the patio door on my balcony blocking his body with his head sticking through the window. Suddenly without warning it bit my hand twice. I screamed, it was horrifying. The owner took it away. Since then I developed a fear of dogs. Something I to this day still suffer from.

During my first ever lucid dream I found myself in a corridor similar to an apartment building hallway, but with words on the door instead of numbers. I realized I was inside my own head. There was one door which was being blocked by a Rottweiler. Not just anyone, but the one that bit me. It attacked me forcing me to wake up and since then whenever I had a lucid, that thing would kick me out. Since then at that time I never had a lucid dream. That was until New Years Eve 2010. I found myself in a lucid. It started with that apartment, but then lead to a gymnasium which then shifted into an abandoned shopping mall. My mother was there along with a few friends of hers. But so was the Rottweiler. I was scared when I faced that thing again and I screamed for help. But they were just sitting there like I was the only one that could see it. It was gonna attack again, but something happened. I don't quite know what it was, but it was a figure something I never seen before and at the time I didn't care. This figure was standing between me and the Rottweiler. It told me something, I don't remember most of it, but it was implying that it was well aware that I was in the dream world. Which shocked me even more. As much of the "Dream Characters" as you call them, often treat the world they are in as if it was no different than the real world. This person in particular was not of my own design, but it protected me none the less.

I had several lucids since, going to different places, meeting people of those places. I even ran into that figure again every now and then. Hell by this time I was even strong enough to fight off the Rottweiler on my own. Since then I been journalling every lucid I had for the past 3 years. Strangely though it wasn't like I was dreaming. It was like I actually went to these places, made an impact however big or small it is and even got injured there sometimes. It was so real that whenever I woke up I wish I didn't.

tea

Re: My very first lucids.

Postby tea » 11 Aug 2013 15:17

:) cool

so.. whenever the dog showes up in a LD, it doesn't bother you anymore?
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

AceOfSpades

Re: My very first lucids.

Postby AceOfSpades » 15 Aug 2013 14:57

To the point where I am capable of harming it.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”