Page 5 of 13

Re: 1000 things to do in a lucid dream

Posted: 19 Aug 2013 00:45
by taniaaust1
it's called a "demolition derby."


Thanks, that's the thing I was after.

259. Track the abdominal snowman (or a yeti) and once found, take it home as a pet.
260. Have a pet dragon
261. In the middle of a busy city street, scream "We are being invaded!!" run, then watch all the DCs panic.
262. Go to a museum and bring everything there back to life.
263. Grow yourself some wings and fly (Im going to try this soon to see if it helps my failed flying attempts)

Re: 1000 things to do in a lucid dream

Posted: 19 Aug 2013 13:47
by rami elhaibe
taniaaust1 wrote:
it's called a "demolition derby."


Thanks, that's the thing I was after.

259. Track the abdominal snowman (or a yeti) and once found, take it home as a pet.
260. Have a pet dragon
261. In the middle of a busy city street, scream "We are being invaded!!" run, then watch all the DCs panic.
262. Go to a museum and bring everything there back to life.
263. Grow yourself some wings and fly (Im going to try this soon to see if it helps my failed flying attempts)
i see you are submitting a lot of stuff :D

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Re: 1000 things to do in a lucid dream

Posted: 19 Aug 2013 15:31
by GalaxyWanderer
264: command a battleship division during WWII(try Leyte Gulf or the numerous engagements around Ironbottom Sound)
265: drive an M1A2 Abrams tank
(Thats all for now, I am not going to hog all the ideas).

Re: 1000 things to do in a lucid dream

Posted: 19 Aug 2013 19:37
by rami elhaibe
GalaxyWanderer wrote:264:

(Thats all for now, I am not going to hog all the ideas).
you can write all you want :P

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Re: 1000 things to do in a lucid dream

Posted: 19 Aug 2013 23:09
by deschainXIX
266. Try flying on a broomstick if you can't fly with nothing.

Re: 1000 things to do in a lucid dream

Posted: 20 Aug 2013 00:31
by taniaaust1
rami elhaibe wrote:i see you are submitting a lot of stuff :D



There are LOTS of things I'd like to do :D . Its what I love about LD, it never has to be boring.

Re: 1000 things to do in a lucid dream

Posted: 20 Aug 2013 18:38
by dreamsonamap
Did that recently and really enjoyed it: 267 - fly above the sea and jump from high above

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Re: 1000 things to do in a lucid dream

Posted: 22 Aug 2013 20:46
by chuckeles
267. Drive a car by standing on its roof.
268. Jump from one car to the other and control that car (using the point above).
269. Make a race using points above.
270. Punch some bee in the face.

Re: 1000 things to do in a lucid dream

Posted: 23 Aug 2013 01:28
by Goldkoron
I was thinking about these things during my last sandbox lucid dream, I could not figure out what to do though and the dream ended

Re: 1000 things to do in a lucid dream

Posted: 23 Aug 2013 03:09
by rami elhaibe
Goldkoron wrote:I was thinking about these things during my last sandbox lucid dream, I could not figure out what to do though and the dream ended
;( that sucks

[ Post made via iPad ] Image