Your dreaming NO IM NOT CAN'T YOU SEE WE ARE GOING TO CRASH!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
rami elhaibe

Your dreaming NO IM NOT CAN'T YOU SEE WE ARE GOING TO CRASH!

Postby rami elhaibe » 07 Aug 2013 19:50

Ok so I had this dream when I was about 8 9 or 10 I woke up in the middle of the night I wake up my brother I say come on, so I go to the kitchen grab my dads car keys and me and my brother go in the car while the whole family slept we were just messing around in there until the car moves backwards I wasn't even touching anything then the car rolls down the street my brother just looked at me calmly and said your dreaming then I yell NO CANT YOU SEE WE ARE GOING TO CRASH!!! So then we are racing down and I'm trying to controll the car and right when we were about to hit a pole I wake up and I think I had a FA but I'm not sure if it was then I woke up I can't movie I look to my side of the bed and my sister is there i was scared so bad but she was sleeping and thrashing around then she just makes out a word "sorry" so I say it's ok and then she kicks me and I'm hanging on the edge of my bed by a blanket I try yelling DAD but nothing came out of my mouth so then I woke up and as soon as I woke p I got up and screamed so loud till my dad came in and I was sweating out of breath and everything when I woke up but I have a question

Was my brother something like a dream guid or was he just a crazy DC and I remember this from like 5 years ago I think I was 8 or 7 :d. I hope you like that dream :P

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Jacob46719

Re: Your dreaming NO IM NOT CAN'T YOU SEE WE ARE GOING TO CR

Postby Jacob46719 » 08 Aug 2013 06:51

funny
Never underestimate the power of the ponies.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”