Minecraft Lucid Dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Goldkoron

Minecraft Lucid Dream

Postby Goldkoron » 18 Aug 2013 19:27

This morning, I woke up, and decided to try a WILD for the hundredth time. Ever since I discovered lucid dreaming, I had been trying to WILD for one, but I always failed. This time, I think it did work, or it half worked. Because I entered a non lucid dream which then faded into a lucid dream for random reasons after. But I must say, this was by far my most vivid lucid dream I have ever had. NOTE: SC is a term I coined for myself, to refer to my unconscious mind. SC is with me in all my dreams, kind of as a guide. Here are my notes I wrote when I was half awake this morning of the dream.

I woke up normally in the morning, then decided to perform a WILD. 30 minutes later, I drifted into a minecraft world dreamscape. I became lucid very soon into it. When I became lucid, I was at the top of small waterfall, with a minecraft 4 story hotel like building below, and the water from the waterfall formed a small creek heading into a cave on my left. The moment I entered the world, SC was guiding me, doing whatever I asked her to do, and telling me what I could do. I explored the small dreamscape for awhile. Minecraft monsters would attack me and I would have a HUD saying YOU HAVE 1 HEART LEFT. And then I could just ask SC to heal me back up to 10 hearts. One part, I was in the creek and could not get out of it because of a block in my way, and I was able to break it, with the help of SC. After breaking the block, I remember losing control of the dream, and nearly waking up, I tried everything to recover, touching things, spinning, rubbing my hands, then finally kindly asking SC to re stabilize me back into the dream. It worked, I then tried swimming in the pond that the creek flowed into. When I was underwater, it felt like being underwater in real life, I could feel the water pressure on me. I even had a virtual sense of not being able to breathe underwater. When I surfaced from the water onto the shore, I then tried plugging my nose and breathing through it, I was able to breathe, it was so weird. I then explored the hotel, I had been in it a ton in the previous non lucid dream, so I did not explore it much in my lucid dream. As I was entering the door to the hotel, I thought about what things I could be doing in this lucid dream. I came up with fighting things. So I then asked SC for a diamond sword as I was heading up the stairs, this was the last thing I remembered before immediately waking up.
Do a reality check

rami elhaibe

Re: Minecraft Lucid Dream

Postby rami elhaibe » 18 Aug 2013 21:08

That's amazing if I do say so myself i had a couple minecraft dreams when I was totally obsessed with minecraft nice dream btw <:)

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

rami elhaibe

Postby rami elhaibe » 18 Aug 2013 21:09

Oops I mean >:) LOL

NOCOOKIEFORYOU

Postby NOCOOKIEFORYOU » 18 Aug 2013 22:23

before i plaed mminecraft i was absesed with minecraft and had one dream about it. i was at someones houes who i didnt know. he showed me the cover of the most reasent awsome best first persone shooter ever made. then when we put it in it was.... mincraft. we did some stuff like fly arpund them fight each other trying to save a princess and when i finally did it. he got mad and griefed the wgole world. every other block was lava then some other stuff happend but ill save that foe another time

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Tell me and I'll forget.show me and I may not remember.involve me and I'll understand
-native American proverb

rami elhaibe

Postby rami elhaibe » 18 Aug 2013 22:57

NOCOOKIEFORYOU wrote:before i plaed mminecraft i was absesed with minecraft and had one dream about it. i was at someones houes who i didnt know. he showed me the cover of the most reasent awsome best first persone shooter ever made. then when we put it in it was.... mincraft. we did some stuff like fly arpund them fight each other trying to save a princess and when i finally did it. he got mad and griefed the wgole world. every other block was lava then some other stuff happend but ill save that foe another time

[ Post made via Android ] Image
i see your having some spelling problems :P

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 19 Aug 2013 01:04

congrats on your progress :)

I love that idea to turn your SC into a DC too.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 19 Aug 2013 01:53

I know the premise of Minecraft and have seen images of it, but I never played.

I'm old school though, and use to play a lot of DOOM when I was younger. It was one of the first 3D games and to this day, I still sometimes have lucid dreams that are related to DOOM.

It's all due to that 'Tetris Effect' isn't it?
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”