Were these even Lucid Dreams?..

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Juggernaut625

Were these even Lucid Dreams?..

Postby Juggernaut625 » 24 Aug 2013 12:48

Now before we start, if I may add I have not done any sort of meditation, have never done dream journals etc.

So, my first lucid dream happened on the morning, I woke up and G.I Joe: Retaliation was still on and it was the end fight scene, there was a butt ton of explosions etc and very intense. After the film had finished, I turned it off and went back to sleep.

I don't know if that has anything to do with this though, because I dreamed that I was with my girlfriend, and we were walking in a forest. We were just talking holding hands and I walked into a tree and hit my head off of it, then I said I was lucid to her. I just kept repeating "I'm lucid I'm lucid" to her shouting in excitement and she said "What are you going on about" before I woke up.

The next night, I went to sleep normally and didn't have any weird dreams. I woke up in the morning (like I usually do) and went back to sleep, now this is where I really wan't the question answered. I was in a rectangle like room that has grey walls, and a few seats. I was dancing with 2 hotties from my school. We were having a fun time, but then I jumped but I didn't come back down. I then was startled when my mind literally just felt like it had opened up for me. I knew I was lucid and started saying "I'm lucid" but then starting worrying incase I woke up again. I confirmed that I was lucid by putting my head through a wall. I struggled to get my feet back onto the floor, it was more of a "fall" than a landing. When I got onto the floor, I started clapping repeatedly and kept repeating the phrase "this is a dream, I am lucid" for around 10 seconds. When I had done this, it didn't feel normal. It felt like I was floating more than walking. I then continued out of the door to see my sister, I then told her I was lucid and she was really excited for me, and told me to try to make some food. turned around from her, thought of my favourite food (which would be a macdonalds lol) and kept thinking in my head "There will be a big mac behind me" I had to repeat that with thought for around 10 seconds before it actually appeared and my sister was really shocked that I could actually do it. (If I may add - I didn't actually eat the food) I then said to her "I'm going to go now, I have to enjoy my dream while it lasts" but unfortunately before I could even do anything else I was woke up to the sound of arguments in my house.

When I jumped up and realised I was lucid - it felt like my mind had opened to a million possibilities, like it was compressed and now its just opened up to show me what it can really do, it felt amazing and I'm sure I was controlling the person in my dream.

I just want to ask, were these actually lucid dreams? Since I haven't done any meditation or anything, or kept a dream journal. But of course since these I am gonna start keeping a dream journal and perform reality checks

P.S Incase you need to know, I'm 15.

rami elhaibe

Re: Were these even Lucid Dreams?..

Postby rami elhaibe » 24 Aug 2013 14:12

Yes yes it was a lucid dream congrats but I would appear a freaking temper pedicure bed and relax on it that's a stupid dream i had I went to Olive Garden ( my family hates that place ) and all the chairs were replaced with beds LOL but congrats :$

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Juggernaut625

Postby Juggernaut625 » 24 Aug 2013 19:36

Thanks for the reply, it's good to hear that I've had my first 'proper' Lucid dream :)

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 25 Aug 2013 14:00

It sounds to me like they were lucid dreams, if you were actually aware (with your waking mind) that you were dreaming, it certainly then is a LD. Congrats :)
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”