Dad won't let me meet my subconscious !!!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
rami elhaibe

Dad won't let me meet my subconscious !!!

Postby rami elhaibe » 24 Aug 2013 14:04

Ok so first of all I woke up in the middle of the night and I went back to sleep. I opened my eyes and I was at a friends house but there were no houses except one.then I look down and I'm on my dads head, some how I knew I was dreaming. I also had no control whatsoever. i tried to talk with my sub conscious but my dad said no your homeschooled so I flew of his head in a sitting position so I could fly away, I think I lost lucidity and I flew down and sat on my dads head. ( right now I'm thinking what the heck!) I don't remember much but I only remember going to our bathroom in our friends house ( It was a bathroom that was in a friends house) then I looked in the mirror and OMG, I look like a friend of mine and I don't I can't really explain it sorry. then I said I don't give a sh*t because I'm dreaming!But I know I would never ever say that. But why did I say it ? Then I woke myself up because I was starting to think of zombie clowns. When I woke up I was so mad because when I tried to get away from my dad he would bring me back! But I don't know how. Every time I tried to to anything he said no and then it wouldn't work I tried yelling at my dad take me to a grassy plain! But he said no. I actually had more control over my self in this dream than the others. And it was fairly vivid sorry if I didn't edit it good :D
Last edited by rami elhaibe on 25 Aug 2013 00:30, edited 1 time in total.

rami elhaibe

Re: Dad won't let me meet my subconscious !!!

Postby rami elhaibe » 24 Aug 2013 14:13

Nevermind I edited it out
Last edited by rami elhaibe on 25 Aug 2013 00:32, edited 1 time in total.

tea

Postby tea » 24 Aug 2013 22:24

PLEASE use punctuation!
it's really hard for me (and i guess for others too) to follow your story this way...

i'll come back for your post tomorrow and read it with a fresh mind, but still: it's way more likely to get an answer from people when your post is clear and pleasing to the eye. punctuation is the very basis..

sorry for not answering your questions, as i said: i'll be back!
Last edited by tea on 25 Aug 2013 08:20, edited 1 time in total.
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

rami elhaibe

Postby rami elhaibe » 25 Aug 2013 00:10

Yeah, I'm sorry but I'm trying to type this out while trying not to forget so I don't care about punctuation at the time. -_-

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

tea

Postby tea » 25 Aug 2013 08:20

thanks for making it easier to read :)

sounds like you really were lucid, but not stable enough. what are your questions for this dream?
and, how much experience do you have with lucid dreaming?
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

rami elhaibe

Postby rami elhaibe » 25 Aug 2013 14:08

tea wrote:thanks for making it easier to read :)

sounds like you really were lucid, but not stable enough. what are your questions for this dream?
and, how much experience do you have with lucid dreaming?

I've had like 10 or so lucid dreams, but the only question I have why couldn't I do anything? I didn't have any powers when I was expecting to have some, all I could do was fly :(

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

tea

Postby tea » 25 Aug 2013 20:01

rami elhaibe wrote:all I could do was fly :(

hey, that's great! other people struggle with flying for months, even years!

but anyway, you are not happy with the lack of control in that dream. although i can't give you a 100% answer (only you can) i could tell you what i think about it.
first thing: probably you should have done some stabilization. often lucid dreams take over control because of the lack of a proper awareness - that's something you could have avoided by relaxing for a moment and taking your time for stabilization.

something else that comes to my mind is that often there are things we need to work out or think about. that's why in many cases lucid dreams keep going as they wish, not letting us do exactly what we want. so, you may be absolutely stable and your awareness can be as high as a giraffe, but still your subconscious does it's own thing.
that's a good thing because if you go with the flow, you can learn things about yourself and solve inner conflicts.

does this sound reasonable to you?

rami elhaibe

Postby rami elhaibe » 25 Aug 2013 21:56

tea wrote:
rami elhaibe wrote:all I could do was fly :(

hey, that's great! other people struggle with flying for months, even years!

but anyway, you are not happy with the lack of control in that dream. although i can't give you a 100% answer (only you can) i could tell you what i think about it.
first thing: probably you should have done some stabilization. often lucid dreams take over control because of the lack of a proper awareness - that's something you could have avoided by relaxing for a moment and taking your time for stabilization.

something else that comes to my mind is that often there are things we need to work out or think about. that's why in many cases lucid dreams keep going as they wish, not letting us do exactly what we want. so, you may be absolutely stable and your awareness can be as high as a giraffe, but still your subconscious does it's own thing.
that's a good thing because if you go with the flow, you can learn things about yourself and solve inner conflicts.

does this sound reasonable to you?

Yeah thanks for the reply, btw I had little control and I did rub my hands and say full clarity and vividness so I don't know what went wrong. But I am getting better in my opinion. :D

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”