My dream universe... :D

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Fractus

My dream universe... :D

Postby Fractus » 24 Sep 2013 17:56

I'm not sure if anyone else experiences this, or has ever contemplated an idea like it, but my dreams take place in a separate universe of its own. By that, I mean that there are specific star systems, and planets and towns and cities and people etc. that have their own names and backstory. Like I could map out numerous landscapes, and label the lakes, towns, states and all that stuff (to the extent of what I've learned or created, obviously)
For example, there's this one city (which is pretty much my happy place) called Spyre, it's a 2 story city with gigantic buildings of mixed medieval/futuristic style architecture, and it is the capital city of a land called Quintessia. It's my dream's equivalent of Earth, only it is in perfect harmony, and negativity is incomprehendable. It's great! :D
I've gone to lengths as to destroying the universe so there is nothing but void, and forming a new, completely different one, and it will stay like that for as long as the dream does, but when I re-enter my dream state, it reverts back to the previous universe.
I personally take it like a blessing! I don't have to do anything really exciting to have a really fun LD.
I'm just curious as to what other people think about this, what do the lovely people of the WoLD forum think? :D

Mozox

Re: My dream universe... :D

Postby Mozox » 25 Sep 2013 16:22

The human mind is much much more powerful then we can ever imagine
I remember I dreamed some few times about an alien world
its just nothing like I every felt in all my life
its feels me very strange - happy - interested in a strong way you can never feel it in the real world
dreams are much more alive then the real world

Fractus

Re: My dream universe... :D

Postby Fractus » 25 Sep 2013 16:29

My dreams are my happy place, I couldn't ask for any more potential than a human body offers

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”