a

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
rami elhaibe

a

Postby rami elhaibe » 29 Sep 2013 21:05

Ok so i had a stupid lucid dream today. I never had a lucid dream in a while now. And when ever i get one it leaves (wrong word hmmm) me wondering what the fuck? Probably because i don't even try to lucid dream anymore . But anyway all i remember was this; i am in this weird looking bus building, and i see a couple of friends. They just tell me to hide under a seat so I do so. But my other friend is struggling to find a place to hide . Then I see a duplicate of him but a zombie. I panic but realize IM DREAMING. So i look at my friend and yell at him WAKE ME UP WAKE ME UP! Than I wake up but not in my bed. On the ground with two evil military men holding me up, on says he's too young to die yet. The dream sorta fades away an I'm in the future as a grown military man and i point to where i was before thats how i was before i met someone (i don't know the evil lord i think). The dream fades again I'm in my school and theres a zombie outbreak so were all in the school. And we are all still normal like nothing happened. But where my art class there is a huge red devil looking head and if a person gets close to close to it it eats them and its the evil lord that controls the evil guys. And i feel special because i couldn't get sucked in and eaten when i pass up. And i wake up with spit coming out of my mouth. :/ by the way i didn't say the boring stuff that happened

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

VingTsun

Re: What the fuck?

Postby VingTsun » 30 Sep 2013 15:30

wow lol, next time you are realizing you are dreaming the MOST IMPORTANT thing to do is keep calm. I turned an evil monster into a sexy lady the other night.
~VingTsun~
~Too many Lucid Dreams to count~

rami elhaibe

Re: What the fuck?

Postby rami elhaibe » 01 Oct 2013 00:32

VingTsun wrote:wow lol, next time you are realizing you are dreaming the MOST IMPORTANT thing to do is keep calm. I turned an evil monster into a sexy lady the other night.

I wish whenever I realize I'm dreaming I have no control over myself and do stupid things :(

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”