Vivid Dream#1

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

Vivid Dream#1

Postby Ntaulbee5522 » 10 Oct 2013 00:09

Hello everyone,

I have had a weird dream last night. I dreamt that I wanted to be pregnant. I was sad and my Boyfriend was too. I look down as I am standing next to him and I felt what felt like a baby kicking me from inside my tummy. I put my boyfriends hand on my belly and asked if he felt it. He looked at me and said no. We go to the doctor and the doctor does a ultrasound on me. The doctor turns to me and says your pregnant. You are 12 weeks pregnant.

This dream was so vivid and clear. I thought it was really weird. I have never had any dream like it before. I have 3 kids and I am trying for another one.

Does anyone know what this means?

Re: Vivid Dream#1

Postby HAGART » 10 Oct 2013 00:26

Ntaulbee5522 wrote:I am trying for another one.

Does anyone know what this means?

Sometimes dreams are simply us acting out our deepest desires, (and sometimes fears too).
Some may have a more profound interpretation, but in my opinion, the meaning of dreams can sometimes be really quite simple.

But they can certainly be vivid and memorable though!
We all have the wool pulled over our eyes, but turtleneck sweaters are so damn comfortable.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”