Dreams mean something

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

Re: Dreams mean something

Postby Mandela554 » 28 Oct 2013 07:45

Sun wrote:Hey Everyone!!

Last night I had a pretty awesome experience in my dream, I was about to fly. SO I was in my grandma's house and the sun was shining high up in the sky, but then suddenly it when dark. I want to go flying to find the sun again, but here is the weird part: how hard I try to fly higher, I go lower and lower. I know everybody had this experience once or twice, but what I think about my experience with flying is that I had something in my real life that I hadn't finish or attemp to finish it or to simply do it. That maybe why I can go higher with flying, but instead falling down to the ground.
Because something in real life is pulling my down, right?

Could this mean that I must do my job in real life first and so maybe I had a chance of flying higher to the sky?

SO that was my thing to share with you guys, if you comment to it and give me your thought about it, that would be great. My Enlish is not so great, so if you see an word mistake or something, please take it easy, alright?

Have an awesome dreams!!

The dream sounds like you eagerly want to thrive or rise to your full potential, but something is getting in the way. I took the following quote from an online dream dictionary:

"To dream of flying represents a recent positive experience. Something that made you feel wonderful, capable, and free. Often a reflection creative free expression in waking life. Flying dreams may also occur after a sexual encounter.

Difficulties flying symbolizes something in your life that limits you, impairs your ability to realize goals, express yourself fully, or do your best.

Flying dreams are very common around sexual experiences, powerful spiritual experiences, participation in personal passions such as hobbies or the arts. Intelligent people who have creative outlets commonly have dreams of flying. " From http://www.dreambible.com/search.php?q=flying

Re: Dreams mean something

Postby Sun » 28 Oct 2013 16:08

So it true! I have problems reaching my goals and i am not that intelligent to think creative. So for me, that mean that I have a long way to go of flying in my dreams, right? And event longer way to go to have a lucid dreams.
I can't fly because I have a hard time doing things, so that haunt me in my dreams.

Thanks bros!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”