Memorable LD Experiences!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

Memorable LD Experiences!

Postby LucidLink » 04 Nov 2013 14:24

Hi everybody! So I normally have a lucid dream every night, but I havnt had any the past two nights! And also, I scour the Internet for inspiration, but I've read just about everything! And I need more!

So I need you guys! I need you guys to share with me some of your greatest lucid accomplishments! I can even start it off with an experience of mine:)

This a lucid dream I'm going strictly off memory, so I don't have all the details, but I was lucid, and this was an OBE lucid dream, so it was very real and vivid. I was outside, and it was night. I was looking into the sky, admiring the beauty of it all, this sky was far more beautiful then the night sky in my city in waking life! As I'm gazing out, I notice a strange spolch. It dosnt look like a planet or a star, I'm not sure what it is, and it honestly starts to bother me. It's throwing off the whole beautiful scene! So I raise my hand up to it, (i could do this in real life, it'd look like I'm touching it to myself, but of course I'm really not) and then I swish my hand downwards in an attempt to move it. To my surprise, instead of moving that one little speck, the entire night sky moves, as if on a computer screen, when you scroll down a page really fast with the mouse, everything blurs downwards quickly, and that's what happened with night sky. There was now a whole new night sky to look at, but the trick I just discovered was too cool! So now, I lifted both my hands up, and waved them down, and as I did that, the entire sky scrolled down.

It's hard to explain, but it was just so amazing. The sky starts becoming a blur of beautiful colors the faster I scroll it down, and I am laughing and having a great time creating this and seeing it!

Now I can't remember how woke up, so next thing I know, I'm awake. But It was a truly amazing experience! Anyone else willing to share? I'd truly appreciate it!:)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Re: Memorable LD Experiences!

Postby Summerlander » 10 Nov 2013 13:09

I'm about to start working but I would just like to say that I had a deliciously succulent steak (or a gammon-beef hybrid) this a LUCID DREAM! Wa-hey! LOL!

I'd woken up this morning to use the loo. Then I went back to bed and was thinking about my revision of Michael Raduga's The Phase guidebook, particularly about sensory amplification. I began to think about the vivid sensations of touching objects, tasting food...

All this whilst relaxing. Before I realised, I was talking to myself whilst surrounded by tables fraught with food alfresco. It was like a wedding reception on a sunny day. In front of me, the steak!

"If I was in a lucid dream I would be picking up that steak and eating it, all the while paying attention to the sensations..."

"But, where am I? Who cooked that steak and what am I doing here?"

The penny dropped! "Ah! I'm dreaming right now!"
I devoured the hybrid meat and my taste buds had an orgasm. I woke up and boasted to my wife tout de suite.

Yum yum!

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Last edited by Summerlander on 11 Nov 2013 02:12, edited 1 time in total.
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Re: Memorable LD Experiences!

Postby Bael » 10 Nov 2013 21:39

In my lucid dream last night I was staring at the sky as well it was evening the sun was setting and the white of the clouds contrasted the red of the sky. I picked out one cloud in particular and tried to change the shape (not with my hands just my mind) I couldn't or wasn't focused on it long enough but later in that same dream I did manage to materialise(?) a tornado. Now that I think of it I don't think I have ever seen my hands in a dream thats something to aim for in the next one :!:

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”