Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
rami elhaibe

Postby rami elhaibe » 17 Nov 2013 21:34

So, I had this dream a couple of days ago. I am in my middle school in art class. And there is this rumor that there is going to be a zombie apocalypse. I tell my best friend yeah right they don't exist! Then it fades out, or I forget I have no idea.than I end up in a hallway and my art teacher is telling us how to survive the zombie apocalypse!than she pulled out a kap 40 from black ops 2 and told us something. The dream faded out again and I'm in a weird looking cafeteria with tiny trees. My best friend was on the chair beside me and he tells me he wanted a gift from me! So I ended up getting a tiny plant and I blew on it then it turned into a huge tree in front of me.so I had some super power! Than you guessed it, the dream fades again. But now I'm in this "zombie weather" (it was creepy) so I turn around because I felt something hit my back. It was a zombie kid! I ran to my bus and there was my bus driver in it. So I sit in a seat and everyone is calm! But I turn around ant the zombie is there. He sorta eats me but I was so scared that I woke up.after I went to sleep I dreamed of adventure time zombies. (By now it's so hectic ) I forgot some stuff and I end up in the same bus as the previous dream but this time my bus driver actually drives away! And I can't remember any more.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”