Lucky me.

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
rami elhaibe

Lucky me.

Postby rami elhaibe » 24 Nov 2013 14:50

So, I have never had sleep paralysis in my life.( when I'm awake) I even sleep on my back naturally and it doesn't even happen. But all I can say " I'm not even mad". If I ever even had SP It would probably scare the shit out of me. And than I wouldn't sleep for days. LUCKY ME

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

DeltaV

Re: Lucky me.

Postby DeltaV » 24 Nov 2013 18:10

I'd like to have that happen to me, actually. My reaction to frightening or disturbing things is to try to like them, find positives in them.
You have bought a ticket for a train of thought heading for your wildest dreams. Choose your destination, and enjoy the ride!

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 24 Nov 2013 18:47

I've only been awake for it one time. I don't think it's very common to have SP while your awake. IMO a lot of the claims of SP while awake are probably not true.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

rami elhaibe

Postby rami elhaibe » 24 Nov 2013 19:46

Whell, naturally I get scared so I cant help it

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Nov 2013 03:10

Ive rarely ever had sleep paralyses. I think that is far more likely to happen to those who are expecting to happen or think about it.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”