Dream about a challenge followed by a 'secret' (?) room

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
daizekaze

Dream about a challenge followed by a 'secret' (?) room

Postby daizekaze » 27 Nov 2013 17:51

I'm new in this page and with lucid dreaming, at least i think.
I'm sure i had a lucid dream this morning but dont know if it's been the first time, when i woke up i felt like my life had changed.
I'll try to be as detailed as possible, for i must understand what i experienced.
In my dream, i was watching a store (like a supermarket) for someone (i don't know why), the person i was watching it for was told by someone else that she didnt want me there, she told me to go to a place that doesnt exist, yet i knew where she was talking about (and for some reason i didnt want to go), i dont remember where.
Then a wave of people came and someone saw me and felt jealous for some reason, and i felt challenged.
After that i recall some kind of challenge, like a game between our lifes, i wasnt scared because i knew i was dreaming and went with the flow. I dont remember many details except that it had alot to do with water, with getting somewhere before a huge wave. I remember the person i was being challenged by floating as if he lost and i pulled him to land.
After that i was in some kind of room, full mostly of old people, it looked like a travel agency, and i asked the person behind the desk that i wanted to go. (i remember stuttering, feeling pressured and worried)
He told me to walk into the next room and so i did, i stepped on some kind of lever and felt like i was traveling. Then i appeared in a huge room full of people, men, women, girls, boys and i asked someone where i was, everyone in that place seemed intelligent and seemed to be really excited that they were there. I asked a man where we were and he said something along the lines of "this is the place after the challenge" and i acted like i understood what he said and walked along.
Then i asked a lady how i got to such place and she told me that i deserved to be there, that everyone who goes there succeded a challenge. By this point i was amazed and didnt know what to do.
Most of the people there were just walking around, talking to each other, it was like a mall without the stores. Alot of them were staring at me, as if they knew it was my first time there, they looked proud of me. It was the wierdest feeling.
I kept walking and saw a person i know in real life and i said: You have to give me answers! where are we? what can we do here? how do we get here?
I dont quite remember what he told me but everything felt so real, i want to go back there, please help answer what this means, why did i dream such thing? I was in full control of myself but felt overwhelmed and didnt know what to do. If i have the chance, what should i do? What should i ask?
I want to dream like that again.

TillyPink

Re: Dream about a challenge followed by a 'secret' (?) room

Postby TillyPink » 28 Nov 2013 22:54

What an amazing dream and it's obviously had a real impact on you! No one can really tell you what this all means, although signposts like 'shopping malls then without the shops' indicate a central theme where every body meets then the 'secret room' being the place where people seldom meet as it is unknown. But all these things are aspects of your unconscious, your world in the poetry of you self. And all the dream characters projections of your self and aspects of you perhaps you are getting to know and would like to know more, aspects of yourself that challenge you...if you like, in my interpretation, you discovered something deep inside your being that perhaps elements of your experiences, internal and external, have previously been trying to hold back...the world, through your lucid dream, is your oyster...and 'you deserve to be there'. :D In fact it could be interpreted as your lucidity within the dream reflecting in on itself...that the very act of waking up in a dream is the secret room of the unconscious....but you know, there is so much to discover, about lucid dreaming, the unconscious and the fine line between perceived tangible reality and the boundless reality of dream space, being able to pose questions and reflect in dream, the mirror maze of the two. What questions to ask? Be as adventurous as you like! You are the center of your world! I'd love to hear more of your dream adventures and i hope this is the start of a new discovery for you. Don't be disappointed if you don't immediately start having lucid dreams 3 times a night hahah! You may not for some time, or you may. Mine are very intermittent and come in spates. I have no idea what triggers spates of LDing, but that is one of the reasons i'm here (new too) and doing more research. Enjoy. TillyP

TillyPink

Postby TillyPink » 28 Nov 2013 22:59

...oh and travel agencies...brilliant. Where do you want a ticket to? Where are you gonna go next? :D

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Nov 2013 02:46

After that i was in some kind of room, full mostly of old people, it looked like a travel agency, and i asked the person behind the desk that i wanted to go. (i remember stuttering, feeling pressured and worried)

He told me to walk into the next room and so i did, i stepped on some kind of lever and felt like i was traveling. Then i appeared in a huge room full of people, men, women, girls, boys and i asked someone where i was, everyone in that place seemed intelligent and seemed to be really excited that they were there. I asked a man where we were and he said something along the lines of "this is the place after the challenge" and i acted like i understood what he said and walked along.

That part of your dream could represent you going on a journey, the one you are going on now with the knowing that you can have a LD. Your challenge may of been to wake up during a LD which you susceded at.. and now you are in this website.. full of intelligent and often excited people whenever they have a LD, a place you've ended up at after your LD (Im not saying this is the correct representation of it but just one possible representation which could be if it feels right to you).

"old people" are often wise and have knowledge others dont.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”