Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

Postby deschainXIX » 07 Dec 2013 00:43

There is a challenging barrier in my lucid life that has been growing like a congealed tumor.

I've always enjoyed superpowers in lucid dreams. At the beginning of my oneironautical journey, I was able to indulge this desire. I was fine with excessive force being exerted on my body. I could go into great battles and maintain the dream. I once used telekinesis to fight off a troop of "mob-type people" from killing my mother. The fight took place in my front yard and I remember it resulted in the absolute destruction of the place. There was bullets flying, intense explosions, flaming cars flying through the air; I was shot several times.
But now it's different.
More recently, I became lucid in the back of a car. There was someone driving up front. I held my hand out in front of me, like in "Looper," and I lifted the car into the air. I was flying about until dropping us.
The trauma of the car smashing into the ground woke me up instantly.
It reminds me of when Ariadne was stabbed my Mal in Inception and woke up.
It's quite annoying; it prevents me from flying with any real speed or power, or doing anything else that exerts force.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Well said.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”