Exploring the Dream World

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

Exploring the Dream World

Postby Xtreme_Walrus » 20 Dec 2013 23:01

I'm fairly new to lucid dreaming and have had six lucid dreams now. When I first started off all I tried to do was fly, but most of the time it didn't really work. But now, in the past few lucid dreams I've just let my brain create an area and I just explore it looking at everything. When it comes to my dream worlds its really amazing, in just my short time lucid dreaming there have been pretty amazing landscapes. There have been giant mountains with a river running through the middle, bright neon skyscraper cities, and other really cool places. What are your guys' dream worlds like? Does anyone else just explore the area?
"I woke up in between a memory and a dream" -Tom Petty

Re: Exploring the Dream World

Postby torakrubik » 22 Dec 2013 00:47

Exploring is one of my favourite dream pastimes :) I explored a vivid re-design of the village where I live. It was french/italian style with beatiful villas and cobbled alleyways and bright flowers everywhere. The streets where completely re-routed too, it barely resembled the waking reality version. Sometimes it's enough to spend a whole LD exploring and experiencing your environment.
Dreaming is my drug

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”