Random Lucid Dream Story

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Xtreme_Walrus

Random Lucid Dream Story

Postby Xtreme_Walrus » 27 Dec 2013 23:15

Okay so I'm just going to share a random lucid dream story. This one was my 4th lucid dream I believe (I am pretty much a beginner, I started about 2 months ago. So in order to get this dream I used the FILD technique. I was in my bed and automatically realized I was dreaming. So I did a reality check and got out of my bed. I did my favorite form of exiting (I tend to realize that I am dreaming while in my bed) and I kicked out the window. I was in my backyard and tried to fly, but I was very unbalanced, I was slowly leaning left and right, not being able to get my feet planted. When I did lift off I could only fly a little bit and had to flap my arms. I landed in this really cool mountain area. There was this large mountain in the background with a river running through the middle of the gravel ground. I started making my way towards the mountain area, but in the distance I saw two DCs which were me and my brother. My brother was wearing the same long sleeve shirt he usually wore and I was wearing my baseball cap, except it was backwards (I never wear my hat backwards) so anyways I walked up to them just to sort of ask some questions and get a better look at myself. Right when I started talking to my brother he picked up a rock and threw it at me. It didn't hurt, I just felt the pressure and even though it didn't hurt I still said, "OW" for some reason. I kept telling him to stop but he continued once he even said "okay I'll stop now" and then threw another one. Then next thing I know the other version of me starts throwing rocks at me. At this time I was thinking to myself, "man you're an idiot, you're just throwing rocks at yourself." So I decided to fly away. Again it wasn't exactly an easy flight, I had to flap my arms to even get about 10 feet in the air. And my brother managed to keep up to me. I landed in some persons driveway. My brother was right behind me. I turned and realized I was stronger than him. Not only because I am dreaming, but also because even though he's two years older than me (16, I am 14) he is only about 15 pounds more than me. And I play sports and everything so I warn him and he stops throwing the rocks. I think the reason he was throwing them in the first place is a bit of a memory thing, as my brother used to beat me up when we were kids, but now that I am stronger than him he has stopped. So anyways we were all good apparently and I was driving with him in his car, I usually let the dream carry on even if I am lucid. I was listening to music, which I thought I had never heard before, but in my mind I knew that that was impossible. I was doing a lot of reality checks during this drive and I looked down at my hands. They both had 7 1/2 half fingers. Not like a finger was cut off on each side, but more like the top half was just invisible. So we kept driving until we reached this area which was apparently my dad's house. It didn't look like it at all, but my brain just told me it was his house. Which come to think of it now is a bit stupid saying that I started off my dream in my dad's house. Oh well, anyways I was hanging out there for a bit, but I was getting bored so I decided I was going to leave. When I went for the door I realized I was in a corridor of mirrors. I was pretty frightened of mirrors at the time, worried about what I might see. So, I decided to close my eyes. That didn't work, I saw a little line go over my field of view (which I am guessing was suppose to be my eyelid) but I continued to see through it. I was trying to avoid looking in the mirrors and turned back to the room I was just in. I was out of the mirror area, but I was a bit curious. I went to the side of a mirror and peeked my head in the top corner. What I saw wasn't scary, but a bit confusing. I saw myself, but it was like I was really tired. I had three bags under each eye. After that I didn't remember much. I'm a bit confused about the whole tired part however, because I am a very good sleeper, no insomnia or anything and I tend to get a good 9 or 10 hours every night. So that is weird. After that dream I "woke up" and was in my room again. I was writing down my dream that I just had while trying to play madden and while my dad and my brother were talking loudly to each other. So my brain did a pretty good job of keeping me unaware of the fact that I was having a false awakening. When I woke up I was really confused. Pretty cool dreams thought. This post actually went on a bit longer than I expected, but thanks for reading.
"I woke up in between a memory and a dream" -Tom Petty

Jacob46719

Re: Random Lucid Dream Story

Postby Jacob46719 » 22 Jan 2014 06:10

ehhh... wall of text without breaks
Never underestimate the power of the ponies.

Xtreme_Walrus

Re: Random Lucid Dream Story

Postby Xtreme_Walrus » 23 Jan 2014 15:36

Haha yeah I was pretty new to this when I posted this story.
"I woke up in between a memory and a dream" -Tom Petty

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”